xisto Community
melkonianarg

Make Money From Clicking Joining these sites is free

Sorry, do you mean how do you get refferals?  Could you rephrase the question, I didnt really understand...

46587[/snapback]

Sorry....

I mean this :D

5 Ref levels of commission under you Level 1 - 15%

Level 2 - 10%

Level 3 - 5% Level 4 - 5%

Level 5 - 5%

How upgrade to Level2?

Levels refers to the members you have referred.e.g Level 1 referal is some directly referred by you Level 2 is when your referral refers someone else etc.the percentage tells you the amount that you recieve from your referrals in percente.g.Lets say I'm your 1 st level referral . I earn $2, you get 15% of this. SO you earn 30 cents from just your referrals earnings, although the referral member does not lose any of his gained cash either.I hope that has answered your question.

Levels refers to the members you have referred.

e.g Level 1 referal is some directly referred by you

Level 2 is when your referral refers someone else etc.

the percentage tells you the amount that you recieve from your referrals in percent

e.g.

Lets say I'm your 1 st level referral .  I earn $2,  you get 15% of this.  SO you earn 30 cents from just your referrals earnings, although the referral member does not lose any of his gained cash either.

I hope that has answered your question.

46924[/snapback]

Thank for reply, I got it.

P.S My friends apply for me and i apply for my friends, just easy to get referal.

Does this thing actually work? Cause i mean most usually dont pay. I have tried on before and they make you wait like a while to get a payment after a whole bunch of clicks but never pay up! They are just making you work like slaves clicking those links and then dissapoint you by not paying you what you have earned!

actually, some of the good ones that i have listed earlier do payout within a week, and it is not neccessary to stay active during that week if you do not want to...

Can someone explain what this "Misty and Sam's Cash" program is? I don't get the idea of it. If anyone could clear that up for me.Sorry if someones asked. I'm tired.

They send emails, you clik the links in the emails, they credit your account, and its really intuitive. You can also get more money by refferring others but that has been explained on a previous post on this thread.Hope that satisfies your mind

No attachments, and virus can only happen through those I have been on these prgrams for a while and no virus has ever got the better of me, even if there is one, which there never has been. As for the emails, yes your choose categories, and in fact you dont get too many if you dont sign up to the search emails, as these are where they recieve most advertising payments through...dont forget to signup for this topic if you want the option of getting lots and lots of emails.

Woah. Nice service.Do you need to live in the US of A?

Absolutely not, i'm in the UK for starters. Howerever some of the sites have funny rules about some countries china is banned from a lot, but you must check each site for details to make sure your country is on their list. I suppose they can track your I.P. so it is not wirth trying to trick them.I would like to also say thankyou to the two people who joined getref.com under me. That helped alot. Good luck to you !