xisto Community
Digitalidad

Digitalidad's New Sig Come and criticize

Hi, pals! Finally my website, Digitalidad.com -proudly hosted at Xisto.com- seems to be taking shape, so I changed my sig accordingly. Please let me know your comments about it. It's not dark like most of the sigs I've seen here, but that's just the style of the website and everything needs to be alike in order to be professional. (Too bad the site is in Spanish only by now).Regards!Voil?, the new sig:

Hi, pals! Finally my website, Digitalidad.com -proudly hosted at Xisto.com- seems to be taking shape, so I changed my sig accordingly. Please let me know your comments about it. It's not dark like most of the sigs I've seen here, but that's just the style of the website and everything needs to be alike in order to be professional. (Too bad the site is in Spanish only by now).
Regards!

Voilŕ, the new sig:

Really nice dad, only thing I would have changed are 2 things background to black. and the size of the kids head. reminds me of Stewie on family guy :D

other than that 8.5 out of 10

Really nice dad, only thing I would have changed are 2 things background to black. and the size of the kids head. reminds me of Stewie on family guy :D
other than that 8.5 out of 10

... In fact, they're not a dad and his kids. They're 3 grown up guys and that's the style of the comic, but thanks for the comment!

BTW, beautiful new sig that of yours! :P

That isn't bad at all, but did you actually draw those characters yourself? And if so, was it using Wacom, a mouse, or a laptop tablet?

Thanks, guys! Yes I actually draw the comic. I'd like to get a Wacom, as some of you know, but for the comic I used only an isograph and recycled some sheets of paper, then scanned the artwork and edited contrast levels and clipped in Photoshop.

What is an isograph?And that is pretty good for hand-drawn images...I've been thinking about getting into the artistic side of things but I'm not creative and I can not draw very well, :D

Do you have any tips for drawing, I have a Wacom Intuos tablet, and I am not that good.Good signature though, its plain and simple, seems to get the point across, nice cartoons also.Over all good job!

Do you have any tips for drawing, I have a Wacom Intuos tablet, and I am not that good.
Good signature though, its plain and simple, seems to get the point across, nice cartoons also.

Over all good job!

Well, after all these years I've learned that drawing is all about proportions and most important, about practice. Practice makes perfect, so keep on practicing, look for inspirational works (you can do it at Deviantart.com), try to learn from what you see other people do right and that's it! I'm sure that if you like it, you'll progress very quickly at your drawing. By the way, please check my gallery here and let me know if you like something and maybe I can tell you a couple of tips too :D

Thanks for your comments!