xisto Community
novic_1223

What Are The Rules?

hey..i seem to have a problemsi am not really sure what all the rules are and what i can and cannot saycan i say websites names?or talk about hackingi am pretty sure that cursing is definitely not allowedit would just be nice to know the compete restrictions and about what all i can say instead of learning the hard way and loosing centscan anyone help me?

The link provided by jlhaslip will answer all your questions. I'm writing there common mistakes made by some newbies here.1. Don't copy and paste material from other websites. If you need to do so, put that between QUOTE tags.(anything between these quote tags won't count for myCents).2. If you want to post some programming code put that between CODE tags. 3. Don't post any links to warez sites and also don't post any referral links to earn money.