xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phoenixinno

The Lost And Damned The new GTA addon

Lost and Damned is out. THe new GTA IV expanison. I have played GTA and love it. Its jsut too good. The new lost and damned is said to make it even better. Plus there is also a lot more XBOX 360 gamerscore achievements up fro grabs. I have a problem though. I have enough Microsoft points for either a new game or lost and damned. If any one knoews about the addon, has recomenndations or genral info, all is welcome.Cheers

I never even knew they would come out with an expansion for a GTA...I've always viewed every GTA game *as* a new expansion. Honestly not a lot has changed from one game to the next. I personally quit the series after the second just because the third was just as repetitive.

Gah... I want this so badly. I have an Xbox 360 with an Xbox Live subscription but I do not have a hardrive to save the game database on all I have is a lousy 16MB memory card. I also do not have enough MS points to get it, so I'd have to buy that as well. Im also not going to go out and buy a 100 dollars hardrive, then have to buy the MS points. I guess I just wont buy this game, or maybe wait until the HD get A LOT Cheaper.

Thats great news. I love GTA and there is a legacy going arround.Ever since GTA III came, I think there are more bad people in the gaming world then ever before.The good thing is that all your bad vibes are destroyed in the gaming world as you become more and more bad and better as a human in real life. I love it because it releases much of your daily stress so easily and leaves you fresh and feeling good after you win challenges.Now with GTA IV and the expansions it has become an addiction. I even spend lesser time with Xisto now.