xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

F1 Racing

Whip this up in 30 minutes, nothing to fancy but it has been a few months since I have designed anything

Posted Image

enjoy.

Awesome signature, I like the style you do, enter it in my tournament, in my siggy, and it fits right in with the theme. I was trying to get more people, so you could look over and see a proper prize maybe. I think I see a C4D in there, or its just really sharpened. I would though try to blur the edges of the car to make it look like its moving and this was just focused in, helps to set up that grid and focus in those 4 points, right around the four points, in the 3x3 grid just blur all over, and sharpen where you want to emphasize. I know you already know that but, its really oversharpened at the moment. You're really good with light sources I can't even get that usually, end up using the newbie way out, with 300px brush.

Amazing SM, thats all I have to say, i like how it looks like there is a little sticker maybe on it that says SM? Or at least it looks like you tried to make it a sticker. I have nothing to say EXCEPT i dont like the little white bar at the very right... uh.. and how did you do it exactly? I have a couple ideas, but im just curious haha