xisto Community
websey

My Sigs Hmmm please dont be to hard lol :D

Hi guys,

These are just some sigs I have done in my spare time to be honest I dont really like GFX editing prefer my coding side of things but anyway I hope you like them although all constructive criticism is accepted

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know the colouringg is a bit off in one or 2 and also the text could be a bit more in theme though these were done to certain peoples specs so yeah....

But thanks in advance guys

websey

Hey willielwgg,Mate I use photoshop and Illustrator if you would like a sig just find a render from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ attach it here and I will do you a sig mate no problems ....or accept the friends message I have sent you mate...Also if you would like and you have photoshop I can send you a tutorial or 2 anyway laters matewebsey

Your sigs are very good. I specially liked the one with the imperialist mouse :D What did you do in Illustrator? Only the texts? Best regards!

All of them are alright, but i will go through and critique each one.1. The border blends in too much with the signature, you should add a bit of colour also. Maybe red, and make the render stick out more, a bit more depth.2. I think a few more vibrant colours are needed, the border is nice, and i like the rips through the signature, but again the render doesn't really stick out, it needs some depth.3. This is alright, I have a couple problems though, I think the text needs to stick out a bit more, and there should be less black in the background. Also this would possibly be a good "pop out" sig, with the sword, or something like that, the signature doesn't have a lot of action though.4. I think this signature would be GREAT if the background was a more vibrant green, and the render stuck out more, and didn't blend in as much. Also the text is slightly un readable.5. Again, like most of the others, the colours, and the renders need to be more vibrant and stick out. Also the sub text is a bit plain.Overall these signatures are good, but with a little more work they could be great.

Hey Guys,Thanks for all the feed back that you have posted, and I will take it into consideration on my next sig expose' But as always with trap 17 I expected nothing less then perfect critique :D Well thanks again guys websey