xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Fried Spam And Eggs Dont laugh its great

okay some of you are gonna laugh at this one but trust me it is so good that you will want it all the time. Spam and Eggs1 can of spam opend and not drained2 2 fresh eggs3 some fresh shredded cheese. which ever you like the best. to me its a sharp chedder.4 butterSlice the spam as then as you can without it breaking up. in a hot frying pan pour the juice from the spam into it. this wil help keep it from getting too dry. If there is not enough juice you will need to use some of the butter to also keep the spam moist. Brown on both sides. After you have your spam nice and brown remove it from the pan and fry your egg. Not Scrambbled but firedWhen they are ready place them over your spam. Spinkle the cheeze over the hot eggs and spam. then Eat until your happy.

I don't like meat too much, but you might want to consider deep frying it, since its only being stir fried at the moment. It sounds good, maybe I can substitute it for tofu, and the eggs, for something else, can't stand the smell anymore. Any ideas? I love stir fried stuff cause its all toasty, but not too heavy like deep fried. What is spam normally used for? I find that when you experiment you can make new simple recipes and use them over and over, and the only problem is remember what you put in that makes it so delicious.