xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stopthewarm

.07$ Or 7c Per Post!

I came across an article on squidoo.(i surf it alot nowadays)
The person there devised a method to get paid 7c from post from MMK(make money kingdom) which pays 4c per thread and 3 cent per post

They guy asks for some simple stuff to be done on the forum and you get 7c per post for first 30 posts and then normal pay.

It is NO KIND OF HACKING the forum it's just an innovative idea.
Well sadly he says it for only new mmk members and i am already a member so i thought i will share it with you all.
MMK pays 4c per thread and 3 per post without the offer. So its worth and MMK pays it had many proofs on the forum

The Source Article:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thats not much actually. I would like to see that it pays more. Anyway it doesn't seem too reliable, but it could be the authoring style. They didn't write gramatically well and its rather hard to understand slightly. I would trust the site itself, if there are enough proofs and sources, but not the writer as they seem to be doing little work and getting the most out of it, especially the fact that you could do this to the next person, and its ends up no one of the higher level posts. I believe that this almost the same way, just that we get Hosting instead of posts. Its an interesting take, but its just another way to make money of ads, and 15 days of time to get it sent via PayPal even is a long time, and especially annoying if you are waiting to cash out lets say 10 dollars.

7c its that way, Its trap 17's own unique and funky way of getting a dollar easy as well if you post a lot and be active.Soon you may get a website of your own from them :D.

Being broke and wanting to find a way that I can score revenue from something I already do, it's always in my best interest to look at opportunities like these. However, I wish that there were sites that actually worked like Xisto in the rate plan.

These sites that pay you to post aren't too interesting, both in discussion and in pay plan. I tried one out and quit the same day after posting some replies... there was no real intelligent discussion going on. And the pay plan was a fixed amount regardless of how much content (or thought) that you put into the post... you get XX cents whether you put a stupid, pointless one-liner in or if you put an essay response to the topic at hand. It's dumb.

Maybe I'm asking for too much, but I really wish that there was a site that paid you to post following the payment scheme of Xisto's myCents concept. That way, you have good moderators to skim through content, get paid for actual contribution, and learn a thing or two while you do your thing. I love how Xisto offers free web hosting, but if I could convert what I've earned to cash, I would definitely stay here forever. (Lucky for you guys... I can feel how much you all just love having me around. :D ) Did I also mention that I actually do like reading some of what you guys have to offer? It's not just about free web hosting... for me, anyway.

Thats not much actually. I would like to see that it pays more. Anyway it doesn't seem too reliable, but it could be the authoring style. They didn't write gramatically well and its rather hard to understand slightly. I would trust the site itself, if there are enough proofs and sources, but not the writer as they seem to be doing little work and getting the most out of it, especially the fact that you could do this to the next person, and its ends up no one of the higher level posts. I believe that this almost the same way, just that we get Hosting instead of posts. Its an interesting take, but its just another way to make money of ads, and 15 days of time to get it sent via PayPal even is a long time, and especially annoying if you are waiting to cash out lets say 10 dollars.

Well that guy is just try to help.

And yes you have nothing to lose there.Why not give it a shot? IF you trust the guy you could get .7c per post. If he scams you still get to be in the highest paying forum and that is not the a scam for sure.

So why waste minutes to figure its a scam or not just join and make a dime.

Stopthewarm, I just would like to say that you do have a lot to lose there. Once you give out personal information thats a pretty big problem. I haven't checked out the site, since WoT says that it isn't a reliable site, but that may just be a couple of bad reviews. I'd rather not expose my information but that is my own opinion, so I will respectfully accept your point of view. My view just comes from my own family who aren't very trusting on the internet and I have been scammed before from one of the Survey Sites that pay you. I only try to go to the forums who do say that they pay that have a large member base and a lot of success stories, the thing I trusted most about Trap was that the members that posted here, have moved onto to more known hosting but they still stay around and post, telling me that I should trust this site that doesn't bar members who aren't even earning anything here.

I know one service that pays 2$ CPM for your blog. It is called today.com . You can sign up and post one blog post every day. And catch is more visitors you've to your blog , more you'll earn through CPM . It's all about traffic if you want to earn from today.com blogs. And it pays too!, i found out one blog as i was tracking one rocket scientist blog on their science channel.Another one is Mahalo, it pays for answering questions and posting articles/news. I'll post more similar services once i found about it.

Stopthewarm, I just would like to say that you do have a lot to lose there. Once you give out personal information thats a pretty big problem. I haven't checked out the site, since WoT says that it isn't a reliable site, but that may just be a couple of bad reviews. I'd rather not expose my information but that is my own opinion, so I will respectfully accept your point of view. My view just comes from my own family who aren't very trusting on the internet and I have been scammed before from one of the Survey Sites that pay you.
I only try to go to the forums who do say that they pay that have a large member base and a lot of success stories, the thing I trusted most about Trap was that the members that posted here, have moved onto to more known hosting but they still stay around and post, telling me that I should trust this site that doesn't bar members who aren't even earning anything here.

You don't lose your information guys. WoT says that the article link(squidoo) that i have given may or may not be reliable.Whats wrong in following what the article says and earning a 7c per post.The article doesn't demand any information about you. It just gives info about the ptp.The ptp forum is 100% reliable it has been paying many. I have been paid there also. And my current balance is 23$
Edited by stopthewarm (see edit history)

WoT says the site that gives you the money for posting there is not trustworthy. My real concern is the problems one can face, if the site goes bottoms up, say its hacked or the site itself shuts down. Someone can steal your information that is private, and usually not given away. You can't say that its impossible to lose your information. Banks have been hacked and personal information has been stolen, so a smaller site such as that could steal it. Even on Xisto I gave only my address, and I don't plan on adding funds through PayPal, since it isn't Shell Secured. Think about, even more secured places have been hacked, what if someone is able to break in and get your information, and with all those people, and all that information and that it isn't famous enough to have people write articles about it. If they break into it, its over, and if someone has all that, it won't be long till your account may be lost.

WoT says the site that gives you the money for posting there is not trustworthy. My real concern is the problems one can face, if the site goes bottoms up, say its hacked or the site itself shuts down. Someone can steal your information that is private, and usually not given away. You can't say that its impossible to lose your information. Banks have been hacked and personal information has been stolen, so a smaller site such as that could steal it. Even on Xisto I gave only my address, and I don't plan on adding funds through PayPal, since it isn't Shell Secured. Think about, even more secured places have been hacked, what if someone is able to break in and get your information, and with all those people, and all that information and that it isn't famous enough to have people write articles about it. If they break into it, its over, and if someone has all that, it won't be long till your account may be lost.

Dude anything can be hacked so what!?
The website is one for many years and it has paid alot of people. Check the proofs on the website.
You can stop surfing the net if you think that you will get hacked. Well there may be undetected keyloggers in your pc. Then what? Anytime you log in to paypal your password gets logged! Nothing is safe. Who know the USA army network may get hacked by chinese. So do USA stop using the network.

Well i think i got oftopic. Well giving just a paypal address on that website is not that harmful. Well wikipedia also flaunts its paypal address for donations.
And the forum is vbulletin so it's comparitevly secure also