xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Araerker

Hey

Hello, ppl. ^^/I'm Tiago and have 17 years old and I'm from Brazil. :]I like a lot of computers and starded a few days ago reading somethings about HTML. Owww and sometimes I use photoshop to do some images (it isn't nice, but... its something to use XD).Hope to learn a lot of things with you all. :DCya.

Hello and Welcome to Xisto Tiago. We hope you will enjoy yourself here. There is a lot to read and post here in the forum, If you wanna learn this is the place to be. Enjoy yourself.

Hello Tiago. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I guess I am pretty much like you, just younger. I enjoy using computers, and learning how to manipulate it in a way that allows much more to be accomplished rather than what you can do now. I hope to see you get hosted and see what you plan to do with your future site.

Ok, Echo. ^^/

Hello Tiago. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I guess I am pretty much like you, just younger. I enjoy using computers, and learning how to manipulate it in a way that allows much more to be accomplished rather than what you can do now. I hope to see you get hosted and see what you plan to do with your future site.

Owww yeah *.*And you have Gaara in your sain, my last nick was Gaara. xP

And thank you for the replies. :D

Welcome Araerker to Xisto,Enjoy your time here, Stay active and get the money you need to run you own fantastic site before you go on a posting rampage make sure you read the Xisto readme and if any questions PM a mod :P- Ash :D