xisto Community
princeofvegas

Anyone Interested In Building Corporate Credit?

A while ago I started writing a document on how to successfully build corporate credit. I was wondering if this would be of interest to anyone in here. It is a really great system and even if your personal credit is awful you can still build up corporate without having to using your personal social security number. If this is of interest to anyone I will make it into kind of a tutorial for the business section. Let me know.

That might be a very appropriate topic for this sub-Forum. Especially with the issues that small business is (or will be) facing in light of the current economic situation.I would very much like to read the posting.Thanks for offering

Well with one person interested in the topic I will start to finish up the guide tomorrow and then I will post it in this forum. It is a very interesting read and is a proven process. I have used this process to help build up credit for one of my companies. I have about 10k in available credit in about 6 months and not once did I have to give my social security number on applications for corporate credit.

I would love to see this. I always dreamed of opening a small business in the future, or owning my own private practice. Business is an interest of mine and if I could learn from a young point onwards, I hope to be successful in life. The fact I have to face over 10 years to become specialized in an area of medicine I could learn to get credit up with all those student loans coming back to haunt me. I hope you add it into the Tutorials section because that's where we can get the most out of it, If its rather long I wouldn't mind converting into an PDF or a e-book for you or you should do that and put a link at the bottom or make it a total download link.

Thank you for offering that. I am actually going to make it into a PDF ebook and just post the link on here. I am almost done editing it and will be posting it soon. I am just glad that there are people here that this can help. I was in the same situation and this is the result of probably a hundred hours worth of internet research. I will post again once I get the ebook uploaded.

Just a suggestion for you:If you could put a brief synopsis here on the Forum for the members to decide whether to download it or not, and so the Server doesn't get overloaded? And with a short text introduction, there will be much better MyCents for you as well. Furthermore, the Search Engines are more likely to pick up the content of the posting instead of simply a link...Thanks.

You wouldn't get myCENTS for an edit but make it into a new thread, so that this clutter won't discourage new members, if you need any help converting and also I would release it as a MS Word or a Document File because it would be easier for some people to take some pieces from it and quote it when writing a paper or holding some info. I find that Word Documents sometimes do a far better way of displaying the information, unless you already formatted with images and other captions already, then ignore me. I am rather excited in seeing this e-book, never seen someone release it on a forum such as this. Also be sure to allow other people to spread the link around, and if you do well, make it into a blog and release more information on there. Its an idea that could help other to make their lives better in the business world, and that is something you could do with the myCENTS you earn now.