xisto Community
africa

I'm Feeliing Good! Yes i am what about you?

I have been working really hard of late and you know the feeling when things finally start to come together?That is how i am feeling lol!How about you. In a few weeks i'll be busy running a hit forum and i'm proud to have seen this phase past!I'm getting better with time!If you're feeling low..jazz up!

Right now its not my best time, everything is falling apart, economy is killing us over here, jobs are nowhere to be found, if a job is found so horrible pay its the best you can get for the work you do. Only good time is making a website and getting warns for no reason is not helping my bad life any more than making it worse. Im hating 2 moderators as i type this they should of gave me a warning not a warn that would affect my way of getting my website i am very unhappy with them. Not sure im supposed to say there names but im keeping it confidental. Cause i might get another warn.*But its spectacular that someone is happy today nice to hear a face is not pointing down.

Edited by Veradesigns (see edit history)

Congrats! Did you just build this forum, or did you take over management of it, as you say that it's already popular?I can maybe understand the feeling, because I've been making progress on my CD lately. That's pretty big for me, at least. :D (For someone that hates the sound of their voice most of the time, and doesn't often finish songs quite to her liking, it's a big deal to be able get days of listening/recording done).That and I've got a live-in mural painting gig for two weeks coming up. Hooray! (They want a mural... and I have no idea what to paint. :D )But yeah, I'd be feeling the economy too if I wasn't such a slacker. (Funny how it works that way!)I mean, I'm staying at my mom's apartment so... free rent, and food/everything's ridiculously cheap over here because we live in the crummiest part of the city. (Hooray for crummiest parts of cities!)VD, best of luck on the website. I'm trying to get enough MyCents to host one as well currently, as my old website just kind of... well, vanished off of the face of the internet. :P (Lost all the files too, I think. One of my hard drives crashed, and I think the site folder was there. Boo).

Right now its not my best time, everything is falling apart, economy is killing us over here, jobs are nowhere to be found, if a job is found so horrible pay its the best you can get for the work you do. Only good time is making a website and getting warns for no reason is not helping my bad life any more than making it worse. Im hating 2 moderators as i type this they should of gave me a warning not a warn that would affect my way of getting my website i am very unhappy with them. Not sure im supposed to say there names but im keeping it confidental. Cause i might get another warn.
*But its spectacular that someone is happy today nice to hear a face is not pointing down.

Wow Happy to know your having a great day. And great luck on the forum. I know they are hard to get going for sure.

Believe me or not, there are 99% of the people who say that they are happy most of the time and the truth is 99% of all people are not happy most of their day. Except moderators and some crazy bones most are here to sustain their sites and give an opportunity that their posts need not be posted for cents just login and stay you earn, you will find 99% takers. This is sure indication that only forced posts are made most of the time. No I am not blaming any one, Its human nature. How great if things are free. In fact now while typing this I am happy because I know that this post wll be counted for myCents and I will be rewarded. So I go on in the questto prove and say that I am too happy right now.But when I think that I have a lot to earn to sustain my site I feel sad.

You should see my on here I am up about 2:00 in the morning posting on here so I can get the money :D This is part of a religion now for me :D I might become most online member :P.

Believe me or not, there are 99% of the people who say that they are happy most of the time and the truth is 99% of all people are not happy most of their day. Except moderators and some crazy bones most are here to sustain their sites and give an opportunity that their posts need not be posted for cents just login and stay you earn, you will find 99% takers. This is sure indication that only forced posts are made most of the time. No I am not blaming any one, Its human nature. How great if things are free.In fact now while typing this I am happy because I know that this post wll be counted for myCents and I will be rewarded. So I go on in the questto prove and say that I am too happy right now.
But when I think that I have a lot to earn to sustain my site I feel sad.

Whereas what you said might actually be true, I feel good just to have my site and come here to earn money to sustain the business as i have started this small!

The reason why i'm here is because i wanted to be part of a community and improve my communication skills with others since i'll be running my forums ina few days time so i really have a blast when i am on Xisto.

The only time I posted when i was feeling low was when i had a negative mycents amount and my account was overdue!! The support i got from the folks was great so I'm still smiling!!