xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Iran Has A Sattlitte This could be the start of.

a little late news but something that was sent to me in my e mails.
Iran now has a Satllite in orbit
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28988428/

I dont know about you all but this kind of scares the living bleep out of me. I mean with all the wars and fighting that is always happening in the middle east. Having a country such as Iran having a Satllite of any kind worries me. Not that it is up there. but the fact that they can put one up. I mean if they can put it into space, they could put a nuke into the US. I know this may piss some of you off so I am saying this now. NO I AM NOT A BIGOT! I only feel if a country such as Iran can do that. WWIII could start very very easy.

With Iran I think we have more to worry about them attacking Israel first before they attack the United States. However I think this is a big step for Iran and will put a damper on any relations that we are trying to achieve. Our biggest problem with Iran is the fact that they do not like Israel, and we have njo choice but to put our ball in Israel's court because lets face it ..... we practically created that country. But lets not jump the gun like we always do because we do not even know what the satellite is for yet. For all we know it could just be a weather satellite, or is it? lol

With Iran I think we have more to worry about them attacking Israel first before they attack the United States. However I think this is a big step for Iran and will put a damper on any relations that we are trying to achieve. Our biggest problem with Iran is the fact that they do not like Israel, and we have njo choice but to put our ball in Israel's court because lets face it ..... we practically created that country. But lets not jump the gun like we always do because we do not even know what the satellite is for yet. For all we know it could just be a weather satellite, or is it? lol

Well knowing Iran it isnt a weather satellite. Most likely they are saying it is a communication or something like that. But hello this is Iran. Will bet my last mycent has a few cams pointed at Israel Iraq UAE and a few other spots.

you guys are so naive. Iran will not bomb you guys so don't get scared for no reason. Even if they had nuclear weapons, they are not 'terrorists' and will not bomb you. Get that out of your thick heads. 'Terrorism' is just word used to incite fear in the masses so they can be manipulated. Ever notice why that word pops up a gazillion in your media?Sides Israel deserves to get bombed the f out of. Those greedy Jews run this world. All of the media companies, the entertainment industry, banking industry is run by jewish people. America is so fond of Israel... you know why? because your government is run by big businesses. The presidents are elected through funding from big businesses.That said, thats why the USA loves Israel so much. Btw any bet your country will go to war with Iran in the next decade for reasons such as 'weapons of mass destruction' or 'terrorism' or maybe something called....... 'money'

you guys are so naive.
Iran will not bomb you guys so don't get scared for no reason. Even if they had nuclear weapons, they are not 'terrorists' and will not bomb you. Get that out of your thick heads. 'Terrorism' is just word used to incite fear in the masses so they can be manipulated. Ever notice why that word pops up a gazillion in your media?

Sides Israel deserves to get bombed the f out of. Those greedy Jews run this world. All of the media companies, the entertainment industry, banking industry is run by jewish people.

America is so fond of Israel... you know why? because your government is run by big businesses. The presidents are elected through funding from big businesses.

That said, thats why the USA loves Israel so much. Btw any bet your country will go to war with Iran in the next decade for reasons such as 'weapons of mass destruction' or 'terrorism' or maybe something called....... 'money'

Wow... that is such a loaded statement. I do not mean to start a flaming war here but it seem like you have a lot of hatred for Israel. Does anyone want to take a wild guess as to what country you are from or what nationality you are. I think with your israel comment you just stereotyped yourself into "that" group.

THe United States government is run by the people for the people and that is something that I firmly believe in. Hell, I fought for that very belief. And in the words of a famous general, Even though I disagree with the words you are saying I will defend to the death your right to say it. That is the great thing about the United States.

If we go to war with Iran, we will have a full an valid reason... but I do not know what that has to do with a satellite being launched by Iran. I think we need to get back on topic here and not on some rant about how much Israel sucks, because they dont.

P.S. I am not religious.

[...]

Sides Israel deserves to get bombed the f out of. Those greedy Jews run this world. All of the media companies, the entertainment industry, banking industry is run by jewish people.

[...]

I wonder who was the man in the past that said something like this....

No hard feelings and I'm sorry if you feel offended by what I'm going to say EchoTang, but that was really rude to say of you.

The only strange thing is that when somebody says something about Israel, even though usually it's true, he is thought to hate Israel and be an antisemitic or something like that, but when somebody talks badly about Iran no one really cares as if they are terrorists, the media is controlling you people.. Iran is quite a country with customs and it is influenced a lot by lets say USA for oil and etc. it's 21 century, why can't a country launch a satellite?USA launches lots of satellites, other countries too, why don't you say that oh my God, they have so much satellites they can start WWIII, don't you think that some countries are more afraid of lets say USA which wants to control the world, not the USA and it's citizens, but the people behind it all.Personally I don't care to much, I can't do anything, but I know that empires fall, study history, you can't make everyone stupid, then you'll become stupid too.

The whole topic is very racist, all the way from post 1 to post 4. I'm very shocked that you think every country in the middle east is full of terrorists.

THE MOST LIKELY COUNTRY TO START ANY WAR IS USA. Usa is the country hungry for oil, growing in territory.

The only reason it went on a war against Iraq was oil and a safe hideout in the middle-east. Weapons of mass destruction is NOT A DAMN REASON. If you haven't figured that out already you are BLIND. Iran has done no military acts against against the states. The states have put their nose in everything, sometimes in Vietnam and other time in pakistan and Afghanistan. Iraq was defeated so quickly because saddam's own army betray him. Iran has threatened to attack Israel because USA threatened to attack Iran. Iran has all the right to not let any stupid reactor inspectors in it's power plants. Iran has made no deal of letting anyone from any other country to examine it's reactors.

You people are so naive, "oh my gosh another country has a nuke bomb!!! what we gonna do what we gonna do?". Well as far as I know, every country has all the right to have nuclear bombs, usa has them, Germany, Russia and several others have them. In fact, any country that doesn't have a nuke bomb by now, has probably the most stupid government in the world, or can't afford one. And the war against Iraq was called "self-defence"? so you start a war of self-defense by bombing people's homes at midnight in the capital? Damn I would like to see how Iran bombs the crap out of Washington D.C. that would be self defence, the real one, could you accept thousands of people being killed in one day? No perhaps? Then how the **** you accept your own country doing that?
"Don't do anything to anyone if you wouldn't like it to be done to you", ever heard that before?

And echotang, cut off that racism, will you! Jews running the entertainment business? That is a load of bleep and and you know it. You think like some damn hitler or pope in the 1200's.

Now to the topic, what the ****?????!! You don't have to reach space to launch a nuclear missile. Are you nuts?

You people have just watched too many episodes of 24 or some other agent movies.
Edited by baniboy (see edit history)

a little late news but something that was sent to me in my e mails.

Iran now has a Satllite in orbit

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28988428/

NO I AM NOT A BIGOT! I only feel if a country such as Iran can do that. WWIII could start very very easy.

The whole topic is very racist, all the way from post 1 to post 4. I'm very shocked that you think every country in the middle east is full of terrorists.

I think you have missed the point Baniboy. This is not raceist Nor is every country in the middle east terrorists. We all know of how wars in the mid east start over nothing but land. Be it Iran Isreal or even the US. As I stated in thread 1 WWIII could start very easy over something like this. Racism has nothing to do with this at all.

I agree with you Echo. I mean... heck.. wars can even start over just posts like this. Now why did you have to go and start WWIII on us. I blame you Echo you terrorist. Lol jk. Now we will see what happens when BuffaloHelp launches a satellite to keep an eye on all of his haters.

I didn't mean mean the post 1, I meant more like post number 4... Sorry I just started typing and I wanted to continue from that sentence but I forgot it probably.What I meant was the thing that you were "worried" of Iranians throwing nuke bombs at you... come oooonn...

Edited by baniboy (see edit history)

I agree with you Echo. I mean... heck.. wars can even start over just posts like this. Now why did you have to go and start WWIII on us. I blame you Echo you terrorist. Lol jk. Now we will see what happens when BuffaloHelp launches a satellite to keep an eye on all of his haters.

Now BuffaloHelp with a satellite, thats a very scary thought. And your also very right on even a simple post or a news item can start something major. But a war of words is better than a war with gun's.

Now BuffaloHelp with a satellite, thats a very scary thought. And your also very right on even a simple post or a news item can start something major. But a war of words is better than a war with gun's.

I agree with you 100% echo, we must invade BuffaloHelp's computer :D

But yes war of words is much better than the one with guns. I have to admit tho I enjoy debates a lot, they're lika wars (well kind of :P )

I'm not a supporter of Iran or of their cause in general but I simply cannot understand why some countries are allowed to have nuclear capability and satellites while other are banned simply because others don't like them. I know they are not exactly democratic regimes, but it's their right to have all that. As long as you have exactly the things you want to ban what's the point... Where is the justice? Where is the power of example? You have no moral right to say "You shouldn't have nuclear missiles or satellites!" as long as you sit on thousands of nukes, a fleat of nuclear submarines and god knows how many military satellites. You can even imagine some kind of satellite with nukes on orbit. If Israel has nukes, why should Iran be banned?Israel is the military power in the region and a recent example is the conflict in Gaza when in the name of a few hundred dead they bombed and killed many hundreds more. They have no defense since everybody can see the United Nations has no real power. So maybe an equilibrium shall be reached where they will be more willing to sit down and talk when both are on the same line.This thing with Iran is pure American propaganda. Most don't like to see that, but America has a powerful propaganda machine. It's even more powerful then that of the USSR, because they where stupid enough to make it visible... American propaganda is a lot more covert in documentaries, news, etc. all giving the apparency of normality.