xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

how to protect cd from being copied Copy Protect Cd

how to protect cd from being copiedCopy Protect Cd

Yes there is a way to protect data from being copied but this way can only be implemented by an engineer or an engineering student.In this we have to create some small ".Exe"s.But this is bit time comsuming concept which can't be explained online.So if any body want help he can contact me "It is free" my cell number="09257309979".

yogesh

I believe "Artist Scope CD" is what your looking for. You can get a free trial on download dot com. I havn't tried it myself however so let me know how you get on.I'll soon need it myself... :D Hope this helps!

Reddish you are correct I have been using "Artist Scope CD" For a while but sadly may people on Illegal Warez site's have managed to get round them a RIP the dvd for upload :s.

how to protect cd from being copied

Copy Protect Cd

Yes there is a way to protect data from being copied but this way can only be implemented by an engineer or an engineering student.In this we have to create some small ".Exe"s.But this is bit time comsuming concept which can't be explained online.So if any body want help he can contact me "It is free" my cell number="09257309979".

yogesh

I want to protect CD and I don't have any engineer background and it cost huges to call you from here in Nepal. Can you help me.

It's pretty simple to protect a CD -- however, you simply can't protect it better than any company has managed to protect the content on their published CDs. That being said, if you're just looking to keep a little brother or your family out of your CD, then that is as simple as using basic security tools (password requirement, copy protection in certain programs such as Nero, etc.)However, if you want to do CD publishing, then you need to understand your target audience and utilize a form of security that is suited to their level of understanding and ability. In anycase, one of the best things you can do is aim to protect more than just basic access to the cd itself -- you'll want to do file-level encryption and adjust the contents so they can only be interpreted. It's moderately complicated, but there are plenty of easy and cheap tools out there to help you accomplish this.