xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowx

Rate This Design (i like it)

This isn't to be derogatory, but just to be honest...I feel that it is way too plain. There is no real spice to it. To me it's like a couple colors thrown down with tabs on them.A background image would take it a long ways, as would having different colors for the page itself and the tabs.I don't really get along well with the color scheme either...It just doesn't look right to me.(Again, that's not to put you down. I can't even make one so yours is better than one I make, :D)

well in my opinion it looks really good but it could use a little more work .i mean a little more work never hurt anyone to make it look jsut a little more good but you are almost there. personally i would love to have it..could u please send me a link...i done really understand how you send links through this website. overall u have a really good concept of making it but try something more out of the box instead of ordanery everyday designs..good luck:)

I like the color scheme. The first thing I noticed is it needs a gradient to imply a light source, but that was the first comment. Just don't make it an obvious gradient.The logo is weighted too much to the left. The curls should extend further right and maybe not so low. And make it BIG. Fill in that dead space.You need to have a spot reserved for a large image. I mean a LARGE image. The type should be secondary and compliment the image.Don't do sparkles or special effects. It looks good as is.The background could use a subtle texture or faded image related to the company. It should be almost barely noticeable. Right in the center, beside and behind the logo, with the edges feathered. Color it a monotone brown to match and give it 15-25% transparency.The pattern in the bottom right would look better faded too. And maybe if it carried along the bottom to frame the brown box.