xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Veradesigns

Google Earth 5.0 Mars

What are you talking about Ash-Bash, why are you putting more false information on the Internet..Well, Google Earth is just an application which is using database of earth images or moon, those kind of applications were available for a long time, from NASA and etc. just they weren't so popular or so much user friendly, at least not for public usage, I doubt google owns any satellites? :?Yeah, Google earth seems much better, but the problem, the database for my country is not so updated, I can't see newly build things for the last 3-4 years, like new bridges new skyscrapers and etc. It's really great for other parts of the world which are more popular, even the resolution is much better.

What are you talking about Ash-Bash, why are you putting more false information on the Internet..
Well, Google Earth is just an application which is using database of earth images or moon, those kind of applications were available for a long time, from NASA and etc. just they weren't so popular or so much user friendly, at least not for public usage, I doubt google owns any satellites? :?

Yeah, Google earth seems much better, but the problem, the database for my country is not so updated, I can't see newly build things for the last 3-4 years, like new bridges new skyscrapers and etc. It's really great for other parts of the world which are more popular, even the resolution is much better.

I just checked it out and what Quatrux said was right. That sux :D

What are you talking about Ash-Bash, why are you putting more false information on the Internet..

Don't worry Quatrux. Ash spams alot, so he doesn't know what he is actually discussing about/on.

As for Google Earth 5.0..I have not tried it yet although I hope it's better then the previous versions of Google Earth. Infact I will install it now...

(I am installing Google Earth right now whilst I am typing. :D)

EDIT: I must say..Google Earth 5.0 is actually awesome. I was able to look at other planets (Not zooming in on them obviously) but I could see the planets there. This is a good program I think. :P

Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)

Google Earth 5.0 Problem???Google Earth 5.0

I did that updater program install thing and then once it was done I licked on my google earth shortcut in programs menu and the little egg timer came up for 4 seconds and then nothing it will not startup any pointers?

-question by Ollie

Google Earth Is Revolutionary but has some negatives, When I Go To My House it's listed at the wrong address and some of the pictures are out of date, but street view is good along with the flight simulator and exploring mars and the sky.