xisto Community
-Sky-

I'm Unhappy With The Support Team. [resolved]

OK, so I ask for all to be terminated and mycents back (EXEPT for my .net domain and my hosting I have). But NO! They don't do it for me, and it's been 5 months now that I have had NO MYCENTS COMING TO MY CLIENT AREA! I am SICK and tired of making support tickets to them and waiting for no reply at all.

Account Statistics

Number of Products/Services: 0 (2)

Number of Domains: 2 (2)

Number of Support Tickets: 0

Number of Referred Signups: 3

Account Credit Balance: $0.00

Due Invoices Balance: $13.85

{Invoice #1}

{Invoice #2}

{Invoice #3}

3 (Yes, THREE) Invoices still active and have NOT been terminated. I have had NO Credit Balance for 5 months because the annoying lazy Support Team cannot be arsed to do it. How the hell can I renew my hosting and domain to NO BALANCE? It's impossible. So what? Am I going to have to CANCEL my entire hosting here at Xisto and LEAVE because of the lack of the damn support team just because they cannot be bothered to do it for me?

Because if it is, then I am leaving. I have no ways to pay for my domain and hosting via myCents because I have not had any for the last 5 damn months.

So, once again...I ask...:

Can you PLEASE sort this out for me?

Thank you for reading this.

-Sky.

I have had NO Credit Balance for 5 months because the annoying lazy Support Team cannot be arsed to do it.

The reason you have no myCENTs going into your account is because you have a warning on the forums. If you have a warning you can still earn myCENTs, but they are stopped from transferring to your billing account until you are back to 0% warning.

How the hell can I renew my hosting and domain to NO BALANCE?

Two choices: make good quality posts, get the warnings lifted and let your current myCENTs transfer to your billing account, or pay using conventional methods such as a credit card or PayPal account.

Warned by velma on Dec 11 2008, 11:41 AMRead a ticket before advising members, do not ask them to "submit" a support ticket if they have mentioned that "I have submitted a ticket and am waiting for a response"

Warned by jlhaslip on Nov 22 2008, 02:11 AM
Warning issued for replacing a Personal Photo removed by a Moderator.

These warnings have not been lifted and they should have expired by now....

I agree that they should be expired by now, there should be an auto timer for warnings, and there should be a.. err how do i put it.. "severity" rating.. to show how severe their offense actually was, If it wasn't that severe, then they should get warned, but it shouldn't effect hosting.

I agree that they should be expired by now, there should be an auto timer for warnings, and there should be a.. err how do i put it.. "severity" rating.. to show how severe their offense actually was, If it wasn't that severe, then they should get warned, but it shouldn't effect hosting.

Well, I hope my hosting doesn't get terminated....

This depends on the severity of the warning and whether you have shown you have taken notice of the warning. You can contact the moderator who issued the warning if you feel it is unfair or should have been removed.

No warning directly affects hosting. A warning stops your myCENTs transferring to your billing account. It is up to you to follow the rules and avoid receiving warnings. Keeping a balance in your billing account (i.e. don't spend it all :P ) is always a good idea. That way you have a safety net of you need it.

Well, I hope my hosting doesn't get terminated....

Follow the rules and post enough, and you will earn enough myCENTs to keep your hosting going. If you really need to, there are alternative methods of payment to top your billing account up such as using a credit card or PayPal.

So, I need to PM Velma and haslip to get them decreased... *sigh*

*Sky goes and sends a PM to Velma and haslip about his two warnings...*

You do the crime, you do the time B) . Well anyway.. Thank you for the vent, before I can remove the warning I want the support ticket ids where you have asked for SUPPORT. The credit system was launched on 18th October and you signed up with us on 21st of October. That is 3 and a half months not 5 :P The 10 USD invoice you are complaining about can be created ONLY by a client when he wishes to add REAL money. Members usually feel they will get free money when they click that button but please rest assured you simply get an invoice. Your account central-gaming was canceled as per your request in October itself :P . Invisionsupport was created in November and suspended in December.ALSO You were told by our support admin to order a package for CENTRAL-GAMING.NET as it is hosted on our servers so most probably you are suspended on the server because of that B) . I can post the ticket if you wish.... The last support ticket we received from you was 9th January about your IP being banned on our server, I can post the complete contents of that ticket too.If you have used any other email address to submit tickets kindly pm me the email address and I will investigate further. Next time kindly refrain from speaking negatively about the support team, they are the reason your accounts are up all the time :P . ALSO to prevent Xisto getting a bad reputation from topics like this I would recommend posting TICKET IDS as it makes it EASIER for us to solve your issue and prevents misunderstanding between forum members.*Peace :D *

I have had a negative mycent figure for close to two weeks but i have been making posts regurlaly. To add insult to the injury...my invoices are due and today i sent a support ticket that has not been replied up to now!I am in a fix..my forums are supposed to be up in a few days!Hope the support team will do something about my account please!

You do the crime, you do the time B) . Well anyway.. Thank you for the vent, before I can remove the warning I want the support ticket ids where you have asked for SUPPORT. The credit system was launched on 18th October and you signed up with us on 21st of October. That is 3 and a half months not 5 :P
The 10 USD invoice you are complaining about can be created ONLY by a client when he wishes to add REAL money. Members usually feel they will get free money when they click that button but please rest assured you simply get an invoice. Your account central-gaming was canceled as per your request in October itself :P . Invisionsupport was created in November and suspended in December.

ALSO You were told by our support admin to order a package for CENTRAL-GAMING.NET as it is hosted on our servers so most probably you are suspended on the server because of that B) . I can post the ticket if you wish.... The last support ticket we received from you was 9th January about your IP being banned on our server, I can post the complete contents of that ticket too.

If you have used any other email address to submit tickets kindly pm me the email address and I will investigate further. Next time kindly refrain from speaking negatively about the support team, they are the reason your accounts are up all the time :P . ALSO to prevent Xisto getting a bad reputation from topics like this I would recommend posting TICKET IDS as it makes it EASIER for us to solve your issue and prevents misunderstanding between forum members.

*Peace :D *

Wow, still I have the invisionsupport one (two of them infact) and now my Central-Gaming.net domain or hosting account is suspended unexpectedly. Thanks, your a real awesome host! I think I replied to this topic today at college aswell as I am doing here (at home) right now. I didn't make a recent backup as I never knew you'd terminate/suspend my hosting account. Now I am having alot of members complain something is wrong with Central-Gaming and I cannot do anything about it, as I don't know what you need me to do. And because of them TWO (should have expired by now) warnings I cannot do anything. B)

So, now what am I going to do? Has my hosting been permanently suspended/terminated? I need to know. :( I have spent alot of time with my site and this is what happens... Pfft. Now I really am angry at the fact it has been eithe I don't know, terminated/suspended. I don't know what I must do to get it back...probably I wont get it back now.

I am very unhappy about this!

-Sky

I am actually more disappointed as you did not send a SINGLE support ticket about the invoices :P If you had emailed the support team your site would NOT have been suspended now. I have asked OpaQue to decide what is to be done about your account....Warnings are not medication or food to have an expiry period... They are removed when mods/admins feel that you have improved. If you have not improved warnings will not be removed.

But I have made alot of topics reguarding this, and nothing has been done. And I bet my account has been terminated and/or will terminated. I don't have today's backups of my hosting so I don't know what to do. Still I am waiting for them two "invisionsupport" domains/hosting packages to be removed from my account but have they? No. I've been on about this for months and nothing has been done.

:P

What annoys me the most is that you have always asked members to POST a ticket when the topic has not been replied to.. Why did you not do the same and post a ticket.... When you last sent us a ticket, you did not even mention ONCE your problem.

And stop saying that your site is gonna get terminated.. It is starting to annoy me >_< When OpaQue speaks he will decide what is right. Have you sent PROPER support tickets about your domain issues?

But I have made alot of topics reguarding this, and nothing has been done.

This is the MAIN reason why I ask members to send SUPPORT TICKETS about HOSTING/BILLING/SUPPORT Issues.... Because only a SUPPORT ADMIN can solve your issues. When WE (Xisto) ask you specifically to refer to the forum or delay in solving your issue for more than 24 hours, It is understandable that a topic is opened... ALSO, If your topics were not replied to then why didn't you contact a Mod, pm me OR at least send one ticket to us telling that you were feeling IGNORED..

@ Ash -Bash :- Wanna review his site? Do it at Trapinion.. Don't do it here or else you are gonna get warned.. This is between me and Sky's issue.