xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unveiled

Unveiled Here Me introducting myself to the Trap17 Open Discussion Forum.

Hey everyone! My name is Unveiled, although that's not my actual name. I wanted to say hey to everyone here and I'm new planning to get some cool hosting here so um yea. :P

Welcome to Xisto Unveiled. I know you will like it here, great forum and some very good people too. The free hosting with the Mycents isnt bad too :P

Welcome to Xisto unveiled, I suggest you read the Xisto readme (the link is above the shoutbox).I see already have registered at xisto properly.A?ll I have to say is that keep your posts clean and follow the rules and you'll soon start hosting!See ya around.

Welcome to Xisto,unveiled,. Please go through Forum readme for the rules and Understand the Mycents system. Also please take some time to register at Kontera and get put your publisher ID/Ad color in Revenue sharing settings of Forum. (Which is accessible via Settings)We've very good people here,they'll guide you if you catch any problem. Also feel free to ask any question that fits into the forum category. Just dive in!!Also Warning: Spagheti Monster thing is highly addictive please enter at your own Risk :P :PI hope you enjoy your time at Xisto and Earn some cash (Via Kontera) too.