xisto Community
Baniboy

Church Of The Flying Spagheti Monster This is sooo cool

You already asked me that in another topic, and i already responded to you in that other topic. I wouldn't change my response, as i currently see no reason to. So rather than repeating myself here, you can traverse your posts to where you last asked me that question.

The reply on 'that other topic' is:

I don't know why He created us. Yet He says our sinful ways trouble Him deeply. I don't know why He would put Himself through that either. The Bible isn't always clear on purpose or God's thoughts and ways (though things become more clear the more you read). I've seen this statement before and it's hard to explain away. I wouldn't say that just 'cause He allowed it to happen means He wanted it to happen, or else why would He grieve about it? Thanks to the Book of Exodus, Deuteronomy, and 1 Samuel, we understand that God has standards that He follows before He takes away freewill.

I forgot to say that I know of this answer but I forgot to add that into my reply, so if I did that I thought that you would add anything else to that subject.
I wanted to say that there isn't a logical explanation why we were created and while everyone bothers to prove or disprove God's existence they should put their strenghts into resolving bigger problems and questions that don't have to be God related. Just move along and accept the fact that you can't make the other side believe or not believe.

There is a saying in my region with which I completely agree:

You take care of your own things, let the other people take care of their own, and God will take care of His own godly things.