xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phoenixinno

What would you do with one millions pounds. Im curios to know. I already know what i'd spend it on. A supercar. You may call it typical to do that but here is a car that i am in love with image. :P. And its not even a million pounds.

but thas just me, what about everyone else?

Ł1000000 - what will you do ?

What would you do with one millions pounds. Im curios to know. I already know what i'd spend it on. A supercar. You may call it typical to do that but here is a car that i am in love with image. :P. And its not even a million pounds.

Ł1000000 - what will you do ?

Ponds I really dont know what the convertion would be in US Dollors right now but most likely I would put some away, send some to My GF and her family in the philippins and then with the rest, love off the interests.

To be frank, I believe if ever I win a lotto or get a huge sum of money (which I hope I do :P ) , I will distribute the money in four parts. Hey I have been planning this for several years. The first part I will put it in a fixed CD and try to use the money as a regular stream of income. The second part will be for me to splurge on some fancy sports car or something. The third part will go in charity (to secure my place in heaven) and finally the fourth part was to help family and friends.I will decide on the size of each part after I get the physical possession of the money.Hey!! is that money pre tax or post tax ??

I will divide the money also, once I saw this show about lottery winners, and one of the guys that won a lot of money contacted an expert to help him distribute the money, and one of the things the expert said was to separate first of all some "mad money" that you would use to pamper yourself and buy the things you've always wanted so you wouldn't feel tempted to use all of the money and throw it away on something stupid, then after that fix and monthly income that would last for the years to come, then invest some.. and after all that is your money so try to use it wisely as possible, help your family and friends and live a nice live now that you have help others that aren't as lucky...

What would you do with one millions pounds. Im curios to know. I already know what i'd spend it on. A supercar. You may call it typical to do that but here is a car that i am in love with image. :P . And its not even a million pounds.

£1000000 - what will you do ?

Nice Topic, If i got a million pound, definitely I will open the open club supporting poor people around the world. I will formulate plan to develop their skills for high level living. Those people who has not daily requirement, they will have their basic fulfillment. Enjoying life is not better. You will find enjoy and happy with people. In my view, you will laugh if baby dance in front of you.

I feel like a dark person for saying this, but the money is going straight into my pocket. I'm not splitting it up or giving it to anyone but myself. I'd probably end up investing it mind, in some grand scheme where my million could make tens of millions, money is good.Put simply 1mil isn't nearly enough to make a difference on a global scale, to anybody, even if you donated all of it to charity, you'd help some but not all. Not really fair.

I will distribute the money in four parts [...] The third part will go in charity (to secure my place in heaven)

That's awfully self centered isn't it? "Secure your place in heaven"? So you are only giving money to those less fortunate than you so you can enjoy your supposed afterlife more? I'm sure you're a caring human being but the way you phrase your post borders on selfish. I would think the real way of getting into heaven (if there really is such a place), would be to do true good deeds out of the kindness of your own heart, and not just because you want eternal salvation, but to help others achieve happiness in their lives.

That's awfully self centered isn't it? "Secure your place in heaven"? So you are only giving money to those less fortunate than you so you can enjoy your supposed afterlife more? I'm sure you're a caring human being but the way you phrase your post borders on selfish. I would think the real way of getting into heaven (if there really is such a place), would be to do true good deeds out of the kindness of your own heart, and not just because you want eternal salvation, but to help others achieve happiness in their lives.

Yeah he's most definately got a point there. I don't think it works like that, you cant buy your way into heaven, you have to be a certain kind of person, and heck, if you _can_ buy your way into heaven then for what it's meant to be it would probably cost more than a quarter of a mil.

So many money!!!It is a big one!hehe!I think i will not work,and enjoy life with my family.1000000 pound,it could let we live well!If i was tired of just play, i will use the money,begin some project which i like,of course not the work now i do!haha! :P