xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zeyomie

My Trap Sig First ive done in awhile...

I decided to actually make a signature for my trap account here, It's been awhile since I've done one. It's been awhile since I've made anything, much less anything completely from scratch. I almost always do some sort of manipulation of something else. But this, is completely from scratch. I started from a blank document, and I'm kinda proud of the way it turned out. However, I would love to get some opinions, some critiques if you have any. :P

I decided to actually make a signature for my trap account here, It's been awhile since I've done one. It's been awhile since I've made anything, much less anything completely from scratch. I almost always do some sort of manipulation of something else. But this, is completely from scratch. I started from a blank document, and I'm kinda proud of the way it turned out. However, I would love to get some opinions, some critiques if you have any. :P

wow very nice Zeyo. I really like it, but for one little thing. your script is a little hard to read in your name. I would have used a little lighter emboss. also another font that is easier to ead. other than that I give it a 8.3 on the Echo Meter

wow very nice Zeyo. I really like it, but for one little thing. your script is a little hard to read in your name. I would have used a little lighter emboss. also another font that is easier to ead. other than that I give it a 8.3 on the Echo Meter

I could live with an 8.3... Anyway, Bani suggested something in red so how about this one?

Posted Image

Better? worse? Same?

I could live with an 8.3... Anyway, Bani suggested something in red so how about this one?

Posted Image

Better? worse? Same?

much better, maybe a old english font though. but now you get a 9.3

choas? ...spell-check? :P

Its a pretty good signature, but I don't like V2. The font on the left is sort of well bootleg, don't know how to really explain, it doesn't flow nicely. I would recommend using sometime like Arial, Myriad Pro, or something like that, possibly Italic or something like that. Just try to disguise the problem, and if you used Photoshop, just try to blur the background, and sharpen some parts. I would try to use some more filters, and apply a color gradient of an adjustment layer. This is only if you use Photoshop, for GIMP its somewhat similar, with Paint.NET, its almost the same functions, and for well Paint, not much you can do.

choas? ...spell-check? :P

Can we say typo?

I missed it, excuse me, i was making it with one hand while holding a sleeping infant, it wasn't exactly easy to catch everything.

Xalor, thanks for the tip, I'll play with it some more and see what I get.

Edit: What do you think now? It's so much more... Me. lol :P

Edited by Zeyomie (see edit history)

Can we say typo?
I missed it, excuse me, i was making it with one hand while holding a sleeping infant, it wasn't exactly easy to catch everything.

Xalor, thanks for the tip, I'll play with it some more and see what I get.

Edit: What do you think now? It's so much more... Me. lol :P

Prefecto. 10 outta 10 :P