xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Adobe Photoshop Cheat Sheets

For users of Adobe Photoshop, being able to learn all the shortcuts to the various photoshop commands and what not. So how would you like all the shortcuts to all versions of Photoshop then? These cheat sheets includes Photoshop 5, Photoshop6, Photoshop 7, Photoshop CS, Photoshop CS2, Photoshop CS3 and latest installment of Photoshop CS4.

PC Cheat Sheet

Photoshop 5
Photoshop 6
Photoshop 7
Photoshop CS
Photoshop CS2
Photoshop CS3
Photoshop CS4

Mac Cheat Sheet

Photoshop CS
Photoshop CS2
Photoshop CS3
Photoshop CS4

With these cheat sheet you should be able to move around faster depending on which version of Adobe Photoshop that you have on your computer, but odds are most people are using Photoshop CS3 or Photoshop CS4 now.

Source

http://morris-photographics.com/photoshop/shortcuts/

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

The CS4 Cheat Sheet, Windows Photoshop gives a 404 error, I usually just bug the GFXers on SigResource until they give me a guide or tutorial in the basic commands, or I just add to my knowledge. I don't usually use shortcuts that are often program specific, but the best one I find is CTRL+D to deselect, since the CS4 version is beyond buggy.

For users of Adobe Photoshop, being able to learn all the shortcuts to the various photoshop commands and what not. So how would you like all the shortcuts to all versions of Photoshop then? These cheat sheets includes Photoshop 5, Photoshop6, Photoshop 7, Photoshop CS, Photoshop CS2, Photoshop CS3 and latest installment of Photoshop CS4.

PC Cheat Sheet

Photoshop 5

Photoshop 6

Photoshop 7

Photoshop CS

Photoshop CS2

Photoshop CS3

Photoshop CS4

Mac Cheat Sheet

Photoshop CS

Photoshop CS2

Photoshop CS3

Photoshop CS4

With these cheat sheet you should be able to move around faster depending on which version of Adobe Photoshop that you have on your computer, but odds are most people are using Photoshop CS3 or Photoshop CS4 now.

Source

Thank you Saint_Michael. This website is great for me. I am so interested because I am photoshop Lover.

This website seems great.

Great for shortcuts, and a good resource to have. Photoshop runs slow on my computer, so if I have this nearby I can know what I'm doing before I start, instead of fooling around trying to find stuff and having my computer crash. I think I'll print it out :P

PC Cheat Sheet

Photoshop 5
Photoshop 6
Photoshop 7
Photoshop CS
Photoshop CS2
Photoshop CS3
Photoshop CS4

Mac Cheat Sheet

Photoshop CS
Photoshop CS2
Photoshop CS3
Photoshop CS4

Source

Thanks for this photoshop cheat sheets.It gives me many ideas for designing photos from adobe photoshop. By the help of this cheat sheets I can do many more things in adobe photoshop.

Once again thank you for those cheats sheets.

-Reply by Arjun pun