xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Billing Date Question of the due dates

This morning I checked my E mail as I do every morning and found that Xistos had taken $1.95 of my mycents for my logic plan. which I have. what I do not understand is this. today is 01/24/09 Why do they remove the mycents before the due date? I have noticed the last 2 time's they have done this 10 days before the date the plan was bought. I really have no problem with this, being that I am always here. But just curious of this.Thanks

Look at it this way - it's 10 days before your plan expires. Sure it won't be deleted right away (or even suspended for that matter), but it is good to keep it in good financial status and paying early is a good way to do so. The invoice is generated 10 days before the actual due date, this gives you time to pay.

Look at it this way - it's 10 days before your plan expires. Sure it won't be deleted right away (or even suspended for that matter), but it is good to keep it in good financial status and paying early is a good way to do so. The invoice is generated 10 days before the actual due date, this gives you time to pay.

thanks bro. only was curious as to why so early for it, and also maybe some others may have been too but to shy to ask.

I presume the invoice is issued 10 days before the previous one expires, to give people using 'real' methods time to pay. The script must see you have enough myCENTs so uses those to pay for the invoice as soon as it can.