xisto Community
ragav.bpl

How Come Trap17 Provide Such A Great Hosting.... Doesnt it have to pay for the hosting

Hello every1 how are you allll........ :P:P I wanted to knowww....... (only in case if it is not confidential)That how can this site offer an irresistable hosting like this that too for free..........I mean to say that what is the income source for this site and how does exactly this site works.....Does it pay to xisto on per member basis or to Xisto - Web Hosting and how much does it have to pay per memberAnd how does this site earns just by gaining more and more from its member post.............Note:-- IF THIS QUESTION IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ANSWERED BY ANYONE THEN IT CAN BE DELETED....

Well, as far as I know, Xisto gets the income from advertising, and the more members the forum has, the more advertising income. So it's easy to pay to us for posting and such. Also a lot of google traffic so it's not just members viewing ads. Maybe opaque or some other admin could answer to this more precisely.Hope I answered your question.

Xisto is the parent company of both Xisto - Web Hosting and Xisto.

There are two main ways Xisto can pay for itself. The first is through advertising. Take a look at this page. When someone finds Xisto from a search engine, that is the sort of page they see, rather than the style you are seeing now. As you can see, that page has advertising, which I imagine must generate some revenue for Xisto.

The second is referrals and word-of-mouth from Xisto users, referring people to Xisto - Web Hosting. I know that I recommend Xisto - Web Hosting to people who ask me about web hosting, and those extra paid accounts must allow for some revenue to go back into Xisto.

Xisto is the parent company of both Xisto - Web Hosting and Xisto.
There are two main ways Xisto can pay for itself. The first is through advertising. Take a look at this page. When someone finds Xisto from a search engine, that is the sort of page they see, rather than the style you are seeing now. As you can see, that page has advertising, which I imagine must generate some revenue for Xisto.

The second is referrals and word-of-mouth from Xisto users, referring people to Xisto - Web Hosting. I know that I recommend Xisto - Web Hosting to people who ask me about web hosting, and those extra paid accounts must allow for some revenue to go back into Xisto.

I have offen wondered this myself. And word of mouth is really what it takes a lot of times. I know myself I tell a lot of people I know of Xisto and it's free hosting and of all the great people here. I only hope it never ever will end, and keep being the very best on the whole world wide parking lot of life. WTG Xisto,CH and Xisto. your the best.