xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bluedragon

Help ! My Computer Is Faster Than Normal I dont know if its a driver problem or a hardware problem

Hi Recently my PC has started behaving abnormally Although everything seems fine and its not even slow as such but when I try playing games , it is showing games at 200% speed I mean I am not used to it And for that reason its not even normal I mean if I am playing NFS the car moves like crazy and I can't even see turns If I try playing counter strike, The Enemy just shoots and goes past , I dont even see it It has started happening only couple of days back.. What could be wrong ? Please suggest My specs are as follows Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 RAM 2 GB Graphics Card - XFX 8600 GT 512 MB Motherboard - Asus P5Q I can't figure out whats going inside .. any help would be appreciated.

I think the problem is in your Graphic or in your Video card. You just reinstall the grahpic/video card drivers reboot your computer and try again. If this is not the problem write us again and maybe we'will help u.

I think the problem is in your Graphic or in your Video card. You just reinstall the grahpic/video card drivers reboot your computer and try again. If this is not the problem write us again and maybe we'will help u.

I have to agree, sounds as a graphic/video problem. reinstall it. what about other games? or is this the only ones your having this problem with?

Well one of the changes comes if you get your processor overclocked. Even your graphic card can be overclocked. Under both these conditions the speed will increase and you will find the pc running faster. But also risk the overheating of the processors. The most common problem as already mentioned by other members is corrupt graphic card drivers. Thre has been corruption in the driver software which makes the game engine render faster in clock cycles thereby destroying game experience.

Well there is problem in your Graphics card it is not compatible to the game which you are playing so need to either change it or make to it compatible by small change in configuration file of graphics card embeded software. there may be requirement to change there hardware configuration of card to make compatible with full support of any garphics software. first please read the instruction of readme file of configuration.ini or may different name. and make change according to instruction to install full support graphics accelerator.please this is only guide/way to solve the problem, but you go according to your way which is suitable to you.thanks

Well there is problem in your Graphics card it is not compatible to the game which you are playing so need to either change it or make to it compatible by small change in configuration file of graphics card embeded software. there may be requirement to change there hardware configuration of card to make compatible with full support of any garphics software. first please read the instruction of readme file of configuration.ini or may different name. and make change according to instruction to install full support graphics accelerator.
please this is only guide/way to solve the problem, but you go according to your way which is suitable to you.

thanks

Hi Mods , This guy doesn't even know how to spam please teach him how to write :P All I could understand was that he's trying to explain me how to modify hardware configuration using some software .. I Don't think thats possible

Thanks all

I think the problem is with the driver itself. Coz when I reboot twice or thrice , It works properly.

Anyways, I am not going to go back to the old version of drivers. I have the latest version installed and they came with the PhysX software for the hardware on my graphics card. Its producing some very good results for games like GRAW and COD4. I think I'll stick to it and may be try and reinstall it.

Moderators please close the topic.
Thanks
Edited by bluedragon (see edit history)