xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Unhappy Customer... [resolved] Support Team is terrible at Xisto..

Hey. Sorry OpaQue, and all of Xisto & Xisto, but the Xisto - Support Team take hours/days to respond to tickets. How many is in the Xisto - Support Team? Because this is annoying for customers to get support.

Another thing is I contacted support months ago requesting termination/cancellation of my two invoice packages. I said I want to keep central-gaming.net and terminate the others. Not keep them on waiting for me to renew them!

Invoice # Invoice Date Due Date Total Status

11411 2009/01/16 2009/01/26 $1.95 USD Unpaid

10802 2008/12/16 2008/12/26 $1.90 USD Unpaid

Look at the attachments below to view the invoices. I want these both two canceled. I don't want to continue paying for them.

Thank you kindly,

-Sky.

10802.pdf

11411.pdf

I am sorry to hear that sky, I hope you have better luck in the future if you ever neeed to make another ticket, I have made two and they were both responded to within 24 hrs and they were very helpful no complaints here.

Every time I have had to send a ticked be it simple no hurry needed to emergcy they have always replied within 24/hours. but the last one I had to fill out the reply went into my spam mail. could maybe yours have gone there? I feel sure they send out so much e mails per day some e mails may look at it as spam mail. I do hope you will have better luck Sky. I will be willing to bet this is just a small glitch somewhere down the line.

Well I hope it gets reviewed and replied to soon because I am losing patients with always using a Proxy to access my site at College. The computer I use (Admin account) has it's IP banned or something. I need this unbanned ASAP but no Support Team have bothered replying back to me when they asked for my IP. :P-Sky

I heard from Opaque like a couple weeks ago that he was the only support staff working, replying all the tickets. I heard there was some sort of staff problem or something.. but I'm not sure it is true.

I heard from Opaque like a couple weeks ago that he was the only support staff working, replying all the tickets. I heard there was some sort of staff problem or something.. but I'm not sure it is true.

There's velma too but I don't know if she's working and I think BuffaloHELP is there too but I'm not sure. :P

To the OP: Don't worry dude it'll all be resolved just have patience and you'll see how things turn out at the end always when there is a matter that can be solved :D

Just stop worrying and live your life and everything's gonna be allright... Now sing with me.. Everything's gonna be allright.. ...wait... am I still writing on this thread? :P :P

My tickets got responded in 24 hours or less [since first time i become Xisto - Web Hosting customer] and have not yet receive delayed answer. I hope it will continue this way in the future so I don't have to move my host else where again :P For now I'm happy with xisto.Oh one more, that everytime I submit ticket from my email it just got replied a blank email to me and it only contain ticket number on the subject . So I have to login to submit ticket.

Edited by jforinfo (see edit history)

Yes I have to say again i have had no problems I had to turn in a ticket last night and I woke up this mornng and had my response I again am very sorry you are having sxo much trouble and hope your issues get resolved soon.

There's velma too but I don't know if she's working and I think BuffaloHELP is there too but I'm not sure. :P

To the OP: Don't worry dude it'll all be resolved just have patience and you'll see how things turn out at the end always when there is a matter that can be solved :D

Just stop worrying and live your life and everything's gonna be allright... Now sing with me.. Everything's gonna be allright.. ...wait... am I still writing on this thread? :P :P

Well I know I have not seen Buffalo in here in weeks. so maybe he is helping out too. I feel things will be resolved soon Sky, so just have some patience. I know myself when your working short handed it takes time to get things done.

Yes. Thanks for all of your replies guys! OpaQue responded and removed the banned IP from the Firewall. I will try accessing my site on Wednesday when I get back to College. :P My College PC IP was banned for somewhat strange reason. Eh. Thanks! :P-Sky.