xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

President Barack Obama Become 44th President Of The United States Of America

13 Minutes aog President-Elect Obama has become President Barack Obama the United States of America. The first African-American to hold the most powerful position in the free world, and now this President now begins the process of fixing this country and bring it back to its glory. As to how long it will take President Obama to fix all the problem Bush has made, who knows, but I say this, his first 100 days of office will be the most critical not only to the US but across the world, Hopefully in 4 years, President Obama will make hte changes necessary to help everyone across the United States and of across the free World.So lets us bring in the new year with a new President of the United States, President Barack Obama.

Bush committed hate crimes with the stench of terrorism President Barack Obama Become 44th President Of The United States Of AmericaSpeaking of Barack Obama:Barack Obama is a racial-minority individual, and in his heart and mind he inevitably does not endorse hate crimes committed by George W. Bush.George W. Bush committed hate crimes of epic proportions and with the stench of terrorism (indicated in my blog).George W. Bush did in fact commit innumerable hate crimes.And I do solemnly swear by Almighty God that George W. Bush committed other hate crimes of epic proportions and with the stench of terrorism which I am not at liberty to mention.Many people know what Bush did.And many people will know what Bush did?even to the end of the world.Bush was absolute evil.Bush is now like a fugitive from justice.Bush is a psychological prisoner.Bush has a lot to worry about.Bush can technically be prosecuted for hate crimes at any time.In any case, Bush will go down in history in infamy.Submitted by Andrew Yu-Jen WangB.S., Summa Cum Laude, 1996Messiah College, Grantham, PALower Merion High School, Ardmore, PA, 1993?GEORGE W. BUSH IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN you.S. HISTORY? BLOG OF ANDREW YU-JEN WANG______________________I am not sure where I had read it before, but anyway, it is a linguistically excellent statement, and it goes kind of like this: ?If only it were possible to ban invention that bottled up memories so they never got stale and faded.? Oh wait?off the top of my head?I think the quotation came from my Lower Merion High School yearbook.-reply by Andrew Yu-Jen WangKeywords: barack obama comments reply

I voted for him!!!Barack the Builder... CAN HE FIX IT??!! YES HE CAN!!Well at least I hope he can, he might not be a perfect president as of so far. At least he is a good one far as being intelligent and actually working hard; showing his interest in aleviating our economic duress.

I sure hope he can do a good job and hold true to his word and all his promises. Its gonna be a long hard road ahead for him to make things right after the mess that Bush has made. But I think if anyone can do it he can. He was alot better candidate than Mcain. I just got a bad feeling from him and didnt trust him at all.