xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Dmx Is So Pink Rapper forced to wear pink preson uniform

I saw this and well busted out laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair.
Raper DMX now serving time in prison has to wear a pink uniform. See details
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Well DMX all I can say to ya bro is this.

If you do the crime, be ready to serve your time., in pink

Well that is pretty bad. That is rather emasculating and somewhat cruel. While DMX's views on going to jail aren't very great, but DMX is one of my favorite rappers. He shouldn't be doing stuff to get in jail, but I guess he has to keep up his hardcore image.

That is hilarious! Seriously, I mean the fact it's making these inmates clean up their act when they get out so they wont have to be caught wearing pink is just great. I think more prisons should do it. Oh and the fact the DMX referred to jail as a hangout spot is no surprise, I mean you get 3 meals a day, a lot of times, there are tv's and there really is no punishment except for a lack of freedom and it seems people are okay with that. Like that one guy who was under house arrest in his penthouse apartment. Oh my he's really suffering there. It's a joke for these people. Seriously. *headshake*