xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Echo's Bar And Grill Come on in and have a drink and a burger

comming right up. But you should know we do have a limit. that is unless you buy the fisherman's platter.2 freshly fried crab cakes6 boild extra large shrimpfresh scollops1 half pond of alaska grabfrench fry's and hush puppies.2 deep fried peices of fish of your choice.$15.50

Oh goodie! Are you taking orders? I'll have the fisherman's platter! Is that a new specialty of the day? It sounds delicious, ahh, I want it faster! :P

Also, have you managed to get any bear, perhaps? :P

Gimme a martini, if you don't have any bear and you don't mind. Oh, and please don't look at my age. I'm just faking it y'know. To get good reputation of my smarts for being young and stuff... :P

I almost forgot. Put it on SM's tab. Get a bear too, it's on the ..eh.. Saint_Michael... :D

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

ah sorry on the booze sonny. here is a root beer float with a cherry on top and whipped cream on the house. as for the bear? that's a little messy to cook and clean. but will try and get it

How about a nice cup of hot cocoa with whipped cream? Or better yet, Maybe a t-bpne steak, with mixed veggies, mashed potatos with cream gravy, and a nice fluffy dinner roll... And a tall glass of iced tea. And strawberry cheesecake with that hot cocoa for dessert?! Mmmmmm

How about a nice cup of hot cocoa with whipped cream?
Or better yet, Maybe a t-bpne steak, with mixed veggies, mashed potatos with cream gravy, and a nice fluffy dinner roll... And a tall glass of iced tea. And strawberry cheesecake with that hot cocoa for dessert?! Mmmmmm

Your wish is our command here, all on S_M's tab which never runs empty

I need a coffee with milk and without sugar if you please. I must stay up this evening if I want to sp4m these boards... :P
Oh.. and you know.. put it on SM's tab...

One cup of joe coming up light and rough. and as for the spam? That is only served At the dinner down the hall. wouldnt eat there though. word has it that there spam is old and green. Much like some bar tabs lol

Old and green... Icky... lol
Do you got my chocolate marble cheesecake yet?

Came here and didn't know what to order...
Well chicken sandwich without mayonnaise and some beer.

And that.. on S_M's tab.

Yes the Cheesecake is in now. flown in all the way from San Fran. Very good also. already had a slice.

as for your chicken sanmich will that be on white or rye? we have both.

Specials today are

Open face turkey

friend clams

BBQ ribs

Prime Rib

And S_M on a stick lol

Yay! Cheesecake! lol I could go for some right now. Anyway, some coffee and maybe a ham sandwich, white with mayo, cheese, lettuce, no tomato. and a side of homemade chips. those are so good.

Yay! Cheesecake! lol I could go for some right now.
Anyway, some coffee and maybe a ham sandwich, white with mayo, cheese, lettuce, no tomato. and a side of homemade chips. those are so good.

gee all the extra's. oh well your not the one to pay for it anyways?