xisto Community
puneye

Easy And Safety Optimize In Vista By Disabling Unnecessary Vista Services.

When you install Microsoft Windows Vista for the first time, you will notice that there are many of Windows

Vista services that are running in the background that can consume extra CPU power and take up much

space in the system memory (RAM) which we do not really need them at all. Logically, disabling services

that are not needed should somehow speed up your computer or make your computer more responsive.

Optimizing Vista by disabling unneeded services is not something new because computer users has been

doing this since Windows 2000 where we can access the Services by running services.msc.

It surely sounds easy to disable services which we don't need but there are nearly 200 services entries

on a computer running Windows Vista Business SP1. If we disabled the wrong ones, it may lead to many

problems like failure in launching some Windows applications, performance problems, security risks or in

some cases a total system crash.

So i suggest to you not use like this

here's simple and free software to optimize vista easily.

download here

enjoy the faster vista.

Source Raymond.cc Blog

Edited by puneye (see edit history)

Little bit of advice buddy. Don't copy and paste without citing the owner and using Quote Brackets. This was all copied from Raymond.CC Blog. Just thought I should bring this to your attention. Also I have noticed ALOT of your posts are nuisance, let me put it this way, if you don't have anything useful to say, DON'T say it.

First of all, I would never trust to download from a website that is a subdomain of some freehosting company.

I looked at the license of the software, there says "we don't take responsibility of any damaged that was caused by this software"

So, would you like to risk your operating system performance for "increased speed" with a program that hasn't any kind of guarantee of working?

Logically, disabling services
that are not needed should somehow speed up your computer or make your computer more responsive.

I'm sorry, but you aren't convincing at all.

And this all was been copied from raymond.cc.blog. At least you should show some kind of respect to the original writer to put quote tags.

It seemes that you want to make your post look "bigger" by putting so many emty lines. There's nothing wrong with empty lines but not bethween sentences when you don't actually have anything different to say. You're not gonna earn more mycents just because your posts looks big, this site's admins/moderators look trough all the posts carefully.

Be carefull on what you write, and add quote tags when necessary.
Edited by baniboy (see edit history)