xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
puneye

Open Domain

I think open domain is free of cost. So i request to regiter one for me. it has been about 2 months that i request.but i am not still heard from thereside.

Edited by puneye (see edit history)

I think open domain is free of cost. So i request to regiter one for me.
it has been about 2 months that i request.
but i am not still heard from thereside.

Hey i am so sorry but i do't know any think about open domain.I searched it on google but it was showing some info about a website opendomain.com . Is it something related to domain name registration.

I think open domain is free of cost.So i request to regiter one for me.
it has been about 2 months that i request.
but i am not still heard from thereside.

Dear you have to fullfill there requirement ...
That is your website should be considered usefull according to them then only they are going to alot u the domain and the domain is not always worth it...

Instead if you want a free domain just post here and you can earn some points and get a free domain.........

Dear you have to fullfill there requirement ...That is your website should be considered usefull according to them then only they are going to alot u the domain and the domain is not always worth it...

Instead if you want a free domain just post here and you can earn some points and get a free domain.........

Hi i would like to post an update to my previous reply....
i also ordered a domain from there site but its almost a month but they have not given me any reply so probably they have stopped giving free domains.

the free web hosting of this domain is the best that you can find anywhere and it is absolutely free..all that you have to do is give a few post about ur thoughts and you are awarded free hostingit is really a great deal when you com to think about it:)aweseom websites are being made here everyday such are uses although it may need a little more help(sorry)never get down though:) keep on trying harder

great man but you should request for a free domain in a request corner of this Xisto.comthey will surely provide you with a free domain if your posts are good both in quantity and qualityso ol d best and posts good posts with a very fast rate and enjoy to be the owner of a domain