xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Site Not Loading

For some reason, my main site won't load. I can access cPanel and my webmail though. I have no clue what would cause this. It was working earlier today, and I haven't changed anything. I don't owe any money for the hosting or domain, and all my nameservers are correct...When it tries to load a page, it just give a blank page with the URL as the title. Any help?

Are you sure that you have a .html as the index? I know it's a "dur dur dur" thing but never know if you accidentally changed something.Also, have you changed the .httaccess file?And otherwise, maybe your IP is blocked from it.Edit : Your IP is blocked. Site loads fine for me.

Edited by rpgsearcherz (see edit history)

had that same problem for a little bit tonight I was told. had to have been. working fine now. fact it is loading a little faster to me it seems.

had that same problem for a little bit tonight I was told. had to have been. working fine now. fact it is loading a little faster to me it seems.

I thought it should be network problem!It seems like there have no bandwidth!So came what you saw.