xisto Community
Saint_Michael

2009 Trap17 Awards - Winners

CONGRATULATIONS to all Award Winners and Big Applaud for Saint Michael for setting up this creative awards program. :-) Trust me... I never won awards in my life. This one means BIG! :P

I swear you had won something last year but alas it was the sexy award that you won :P

Thanks, and congratulations to you too OpaQue! :P
One question though...why do I have NEGATIVE[-17.84] on my myCENTs? I had [READY]270 or something cents...and they have gone. :P

-Sky :D

Wrong topic for you to be asking about MyCent related issues -Sky-

Congrats to all of you for winning though it seems that Saint Michael really pwn'd all of the people in most of the categories.Best of all Congratulations to me and all the Xisto members :P Yaayy...!!!11!!eleven!!1! We won..

Congrats to all of you for winning though it seems that Saint Michael really pwn'd all of the people in most of the categories.
Best of all Congratulations to me and all the Xisto members :P Yaayy...!!!11!!eleven!!1! We won..

Guess who did the vote tabulations :P ...the {EVIL} Saint Mike himself. :P

Guess who did the vote tabulations :P ...the {EVIL} Saint Mike himself. :P

Dun-dun-dun!

For every vote everyone else got, SM gave himself two. :P

Congratulations to all the winners! And special congrats to Saint_Michael for winning sooo many awards :P We all really have to try harder to knock SM off that throne :P