xisto Community
replug

Did Find A Way To Make A Little Money Online... Fantasy Sports

Hello everyone...I saw a few threads skeptical of any way to make any money online. However, I found a fantasy sports site that does pay immediately, but it requires effort on your part. While I don't know that it's any way to make a living, I think this past month I made the equivalent of someone doing a paper route a few days a week.You deposit some money, and can enter contests against 1 to 9 other people. You can decide the price of the contest you want to enter, and everyone else has the same amount taken from their accounts.Everyone picks players, highest score wins the cash prize. There are contests for every day that a pro football, basketball, baseball, hockey, or car racing game is being played. It's at FantasySportsLive.com, and you can enter bonus code 'fantasycash' to get an extra bonus on your deposit.Just wanted to let you know that if you enjoy sports, there is a way to make some money online.

I understand that it seems like that, but it's in response to a few threads saying making money online can't be done...this is a way I've found that I've actually succeeded at and actually received money.

I am sorry to say this but you sound like the creator of the site, it sounds like blunt self promotion... I have looked at the site and it is legit, BUT the way that you have wrote this thread makes it look like Xisto is turning into an advertising board. Just have a look at the your post and you will see what I mean.

When you register at a forum and the only thing you write about is an "amazing" site of some sort, of course we will be a little bit suspicious - and probably not believe what you are saying as it really looks like advertising. If this thread was created by a member that has wrote a lit more than 2 post and not just about the same thing, then we would maybe believe you. I do not believe this anyway and I know I would never try anything like this.

Wow...just posting an opportunity that has had some success; no intentions of ruffling some feathers. If this isn't for you, feel free to move on. If the mods find this isn't appropriate, I'm happy to pull it off of here. The topic is about making money online, which fits with the forum. BTW, I had nothing to with the creation of that site.

Edited by replug (see edit history)

I am sorry to say this but you sound like the creator of the site, it sounds like blunt self promotion... I have looked at the site and it is legit, BUT the way that you have wrote this thread makes it look like Xisto is turning into an advertising board. Just have a look at the your post and you will see what I mean.

Would you prefer I write it differently? Trying to let those interested know how it works, that's all. A spammer would've been gone after the first post. I'm still here simply trying to show an opportunity to anyone interested.

Lol, you're talking about making bets to win cash is more or less what I'm seeing.
On that note, I should start up a "Get rich" scheme as well - Play the lottery!

I think that you're right, to an extent. It is a bet on the team of players you select, but the odds are so much greater at getting the money than the lottery. This pits you against just 1 other person, if you wish, & it's definitely geared more to sports fans. If you enjoy fantasy sports & are good at selecting guys, you can earn money this way.

I think that you're right, to an extent. It is a bet on the team of players you select, but the odds are so much greater at getting the money than the lottery. This pits you against just 1 other person, if you wish, & it's definitely geared more to sports fans. If you enjoy fantasy sports & are good at selecting guys, you can earn money this way.

I also think that is what is going on and unfortuantely a lot of people are against gambling, and it's not really a way of making miney, because another way of making money online is going to ladbrokes online lol.

Making money online is a full time job regardless what everybody is saying. U can make some money by clinking banners, install mallware software on computers, completing surveys, but to little to count. 20-100$ a month, and i don't think that that is enough. To make real money you have to have a nice idea, nice web page with good content, and well placed adds. Not Google ads cause those are useless in my opinion. After that u lose 20% of your time adding content and 80% advertising your site on blogs, forums, etc. But always SEO is king, cause that will bring a nice steady flow of traffic your way every day.