xisto Community
rpgsearcherz

Which Of My Sites Is Best? Please rate them

the one with normal

This is wayyyyyyy out of date, :P.

You couldn't see the old design because I already moved everything over to a new one. Between the time I posted this thread and now there have been a total of four full reconstructions of the site.

Thanks though.

You website is okay. you have chosed godo template. Contents are pretty easy to access. Every section is seprate. Inshort website is simple and easy to use. But as its very small website with few contents and I know you will work in future...I oepend your website in firefox as website has almost half screen size header with logo, I think you can improve by reducing its size. in this way you will have extra size for even advertisement. moreover I have best internet speed, and found your website little slow to download contents. Instead of adding only one content(news) per page, you can add different catagories news or more news on home page. Because when new user comes he must be attracted with lot of material as you want to people spend their time on your website. You need to match color of your website and forum with the same logo, as people feel they are surfing same website. I think its good to have same plateform instead new page. you can add catagories section too....

I have another thread here from quite a while ago, and so I feel that since the website(s) have gone such dramatic changes they deserved their own new awakening. If I am out of line by this, please let me know. On to the site. I have finally taken the plunge and gone over into the CMS era, despite my desires. I've finally started to realize how much potential it has for helping keep the site organized. What pushed me over to the dark side, you may ask. My original hand-made website(it uses a template but I added a lot of changes) needed a very small change. Because I had to save the site into 5 different templates because of the navigation bar, it was going to take a while to fix it. Therefore, I noticed that with just a small issue it was going to take a while, imagine a complete overhaul. For this reason, I have gone over into CMS. Now, I would really like you to let me know which site you think will look better for a gaming community. I have put up sample pages as well with flash games, movies, pictures, and have already separated the site into its various sections we will need. It is going to be a mix between a gaming clan site and a general information MMORPG site(listing new games, new information on them, etc. along with the ability for people to join our clan on those games.) On the CMS, I do not have anything up for Vent as of yet, as we do not currently have a server. I will add a vent bar in the future once we get one. So pretty much, please let me know which site you think has the most potential, between CMS and normal. Thanks in advance(for the record, I choose CMS). The site addresses are : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/(normal) http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

As for the forum link in joomla, it's not as good as I thought it would be(with wrappers) but I think it is better like that than it is with it opening in a separate window. Anyone else have insight as to which one they would rather have?(How it is now or have the link just open a new, full window with the forums in it). Thanks in advance all, and I hope to hear your views.

I don't know about th joomla one as I am not able to see it in my browser but the normal one is very good I like the professional look and the colour combination even. Its really cool.ďż˝

This topic is old...So he's joomla directory is moved and now only he's normal website exists.So i will need to vote how only the normal site looks like.Because it's Joomla! i can't say that it's good because it is template and you didn't made it.About content you get add more pages in one,your texts are very short but you have lots of pages.About logo,if it is your,but i don't beleave it's your it's very nice.About visitors,you haven't much visitors and your website haven't energy,how to say...You haven't enough images,photos,screenshots etc.About speed i think you shouldn't use Joomla,not only because you make your website slower,you will use much resources and make all Xisto more slower.My rank for your web. is 6/10

This topic is old...So he's joomla directory is moved and now only he's normal website exists.So i will need to vote how only the normal site looks like.Because it's Joomla! i can't say that it's good because it is template and you didn't made it.About content you get add more pages in one,your texts are very short but you have lots of pages.About logo,if it is your,but i don't beleave it's your it's very nice.About visitors,you haven't much visitors and your website haven't energy,how to say...You haven't enough images,photos,screenshots etc.About speed i think you shouldn't use Joomla,not only because you make your website slower,you will use much resources and make all Xisto more slower.My rank for your web. is 6/10

I haven't really done anything with the site in quite a while. The site was for a gaming clan which I no longer run. Due to school I just don't have the time to be a full-time leader anymore.

Along with this I have a perfect design ready to be rolled out when/if I get the time to lead another clan. As of right now it's just not worth swapping because it won't be used anyways.

I haven't really done anything with the site in quite a while. The site was for a gaming clan which I no longer run. Due to school I just don't have the time to be a full-time leader anymore.
Along with this I have a perfect design ready to be rolled out when/if I get the time to lead another clan. As of right now it's just not worth swapping because it won't be used anyways.

I can help you to make nice portal with few scripts which i can made speacially for you.The portal can have the same name but new design and very much pics.First most popular will be Need for Speed:Shift with few photos and one video.If you want we will make some shoutbox and your website will be promoted on other forums.Just give me the link with Admin Panel and make me admin,beleave me,i can make this website wonderful.If you don't want it there's backup :P

I can help you to make nice portal with few scripts which i can made speacially for you.The portal can have the same name but new design and very much pics.First most popular will be Need for Speed:Shift with few photos and one video.If you want we will make some shoutbox and your website will be promoted on other forums.Just give me the link with Admin Panel and make me admin,beleave me,i can make this website wonderful.If you don't want it there's backup :P

Really that wouldn't be necessary but thanks for the offer. When/if I get the time to run another gaming clan again I'll need a design central to the game being played (or games). The site isn't for money-making or anything so popularity isn't an issue, I just make them for our clan(s).