xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Assassin

Free iPod! This is real, pics included. I am getting mine

i dont know but i think it would be stupid to ever fill out such a form like that. you get a free ipod yes, but they end up making a WAY more of a profit stealing your identity by knowning where you live, your real name and everything. and plus if you give false info, they will find out and make sure you do give right information. and once you do your screwed.if any of you do this YOUR FREAKING STUPID.

I heard that this is actually true. Thats actually pretty cool that they'd send you an ipod just for getting some of your friends to fill something in for you. But yeah, i dont think they'll ship anywhere outside of the US so that sucks for me :lol: Because I live in Canada. They should ship outside of the US because, the US isnt the only country in the world and they seem to get everything. But for people that wanna get one but dont live in the US .. if you have family members or friends in the US you could let it ship to their address and then they could ship it to you .. but if you dont then that sucks. I wanna try and do this myself and have them send it to one of my family members in the US.

Seems real just because there are people who will do thingsl ike like that if you just sign up for nstupiud offers and such, so i dont deny the truthenss and reliablity of this its just I don't know how long it will take and if i am willing to take the chance on something li,e thjis, hey biut anything can happen os what do I know?

Back in 2004, Wired Magazine wrote an article about this site. Basically: you really WILL receive an iPod, or whatever you sign up to get for referring friends and signing up for stuff. This article explains exactly why businesses are giving away high-dollar items (they actually profit from it). They get paid a "bounty" for generating business for the participating sites (as in: the sites where you sign up to get your merchandise).

But...you should also read THIS Wired Magazine article. This one discusses what many people already assumed: the parent corporation responsible for the free iPod site makes an obscene amount of money by selling personal information. That's in addition to the "bounty" that the company receives, so...yeah, they're getting rich.

If you don't mind receiving tons and tons of junk mail, telephone calls, et cetera, then by all means sign up. But if you think that your personal information is a little more valuable than that...eh, suck it up and actually pay for the iPod :lol:

Probably one of the reasons why they require an ISP email address is because the company that they sell all of your personal information to needs to know that you will receive all of the spam they are going to send to your e-mail address :lol:.

To get your free Ipod

1.) Click here to sign up! Then click Next.

2.) Enter your shipping address and info then click next.

3.) Just click "No Thanks" to all of mini-offers until you get a page to send referrals.

4.) Click skip(You can go back later becouse this takes a while)

5.) Then when you get to the offers page go down and click the ebay offer becouse all of the other require a credit card(required)

6.) Click register for a new ebay account and follow the steps.

7.) When you get to the page where you need to enter a credit card, click use email instead and use a walla email acc (Go to http://www.walla.co.il/ to register for 1GB email, this email is also one of the only ones that work unless you have ISP email)

8.) Bid on something big thats new for >$1 so you wont win.(This is required)

9.) Now you have the offers step complete!

9.) Final step until your iPod! Now all you have to do is refer 5 friends by email or by sending them the link in "Refer Friends".

10.) After that you can now get your free iPod!!! It usually ships in 3-5 days

Here are some pictures if you dont believe me:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is very hard to believe but its real, which I know almost all of you won't. Here is a chat room on it.

are these real? i mean, are these the apple ipods?

well, i did visit your link and found that the link is broken.

could u please suggest me some alternative?

To get your free Ipod

1.) Click here to sign up! Then click Next.

2.) Enter your shipping address and info then click next.

3.) Just click "No Thanks" to all of mini-offers until you get a page to send referrals.

4.) Click skip(You can go back later becouse this takes a while)

5.) Then when you get to the offers page go down and click the ebay offer becouse all of the other require a credit card(required)

6.) Click register for a new ebay account and follow the steps.

7.) When you get to the page where you need to enter a credit card, click use email instead and use a walla email acc (Go to http://www.walla.co.il/ to register for 1GB email, this email is also one of the only ones that work unless you have ISP email)

8.) Bid on something big thats new for >$1 so you wont win.(This is required)

9.) Now you have the offers step complete!

9.) Final step until your iPod! Now all you have to do is refer 5 friends by email or by sending them the link in "Refer Friends".

10.) After that you can now get your free iPod!!! It usually ships in 3-5 days

Here are some pictures if you dont believe me:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is very hard to believe but its real, which I know almost all of you won't. Here is a chat room on it.

Hello friend,

I agree i am too late for this forum, but i just wanted to know whether the offer is still active?

I stay in India, so am I eligible for getting this offer?