xisto Community
RandB

Firefox 3 Funny Features.

I got bored and started looking for some funny features in Firefox and heres what I got, for those of you using Firefox type in your address bar "about:robots" without the quotes and hit enter. For those of you without Firefox, go get it because it rocks or look at the screen shot attatched. Unfortuanately thats all the 'easter eggs' that I have found so far, but feel free to post some you have found and if I find anymore I shall post them straight away =D

post-74894-1230140734_thumb.jpg

Firefox has always had Easter eggs and a simple google search will provide a list of websites that list all of the Easter eggs firefox 3 has and it should be interesting if they add anyone new ones when the full version comes out.So here is a few more for those who are interested that provide some interesting information:about:configabout:cacheabout:creditsabout:licenseabout:buildconfigabout:mozillaAlthough I can't think of it, but there is a easter egg that if you type in about: and something else you can crash firefox :P.

Really cool. Well the robot one is excellent and so funny. I think this thing something that you can boast about in your friend circle.Well the other list provided i tried some of them .about:config,about:creditsWell about:credits is a nice list of A to Z people who have helped in making of firefox and there are plenty of them. You can use them to name your baby! Well, thats sweet of firefox to make a list of all its contributors

Haha wow that is amazing I never knew about those before thanks for the share there guy's I will have to copy them down and check them all out for myself sometime.

Although I can't think of it, but there is a easter egg that if you type in about: and something else you can crash firefox laugh.gif.

try about: IloveIE6

:D

I got bored and started looking for some funny features in Firefox and heres what I got, for those of you using Firefox type in your address bar "about:robots" without the quotes and hit enter. For those of you without Firefox, go get it because it rocks or look at the screen shot attatched. Unfortuanately thats all the 'easter eggs' that I have found so far, but feel free to post some you have found and if I find anymore I shall post them straight away =D

Hahaha That's a great topic :D Thanks for sharing that with us I will have to show it to my friends when I get back to school :D

Keep up the good work :P

yea, most of the stuff is user submitted.i like looking at the custimization centre,there are really weird templates.i installed a color tabs thing,and i should say it was pretty cool.exspecially since you could change the background and colors