xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Renewing how do I renew my hosting

Here on 01-03-09 My hosting plan runs out. I just looked at my client area and do not see a place for Renewing. will I have to go threw all that again or what? Also can I do all this before the renew date?Thanks

Nothing needs to be done to continue your hosting plan beyond the current expiry date except having enough XistoDollars for the next period of the term.If you selected the basic Logic plan at $1.95 per month, simply ensure that you have made enough posts to pay the Invoice for the next month. It is that easy. No "renewal" needs to be done. No requests for renewal are required. Check in your Billing Account for Invoices that are recent and marked un-paid. That will be the clue that you need to post more.

IT seems like my hosting account was suspended or something, because I am unable to access it. The invoive said it would be due on the 29th of December, and it's only the 22nd, so I didnt think it would've been disabled before hand. Oh well, I'll just have to post 7 dollars worth of posts to get it back up and running :)

Oh right, that clears things up. I was wondering the same thing too :)What about if you sign up for a one year plan? Does it automatically renew and you have to pay the amount needed for the next year at the end of it?Does the same go with the domain name?Thanks guys!

Monthly plans are re-invoiced Monthly and Yearly plans are re-invoiced annually.It would be your responsibility to see that you have earned enough XistoDollars in advance of the invoicing, otherwise the account gets suspended, I believe.It makes sense to accumulate enough XistoDollars to have a 'buffer' for slow posting periods. And remember that invoicing is done "in advance', meaning at the start of the period being invoiced. As far as I can tell, that means a day or 2 before the paid period ends.

Monthly plans are re-invoiced Monthly and Yearly plans are re-invoiced annually.
It would be your responsibility to see that you have earned enough XistoDollars in advance of the invoicing, otherwise the account gets suspended, I believe.

It makes sense to accumulate enough XistoDollars to have a 'buffer' for slow posting periods. And remember that invoicing is done "in advance', meaning at the start of the period being invoiced. As far as I can tell, that means a day or 2 before the paid period ends.

So domain names also renew automatically then? That's great, very convenient.
Ah okay, thanks alot for clearing that up :) Much appreciated.