xisto Community
contactskn

What Is The Best Christmas Gift You Ever Received

Dear friends I would like to what is the best ever received christmas gift by you in your life. And obviously from whom did you receive it. As only nine days are left for Christmas so I think it will be a fun to discuss this particular topic over here. So please let me know all of you about your best christmas gift ever recieved.?

This one took me a minute to remember. My nine year old son was about four at the time. He was enrolled at a daycare center here in Texas and made this gift there. Well I happened to be living on my sail boat at at the time. He made me a Christmas tree out of a pine cone. It was hand painted by him and had glitter all over it. It fit perfectly on the boat. I still break it out every year and set it on my desk, wherever I happen to be living. This little gift reminds me what the season is all about. It's not the size or cost that matters, it's all about the love.

This one took me a minute to remember. My nine year old son was about four at the time. He was enrolled at a daycare center here in Texas and made this gift there. Well I happened to be living on my sail boat at at the time. He made me a Christmas tree out of a pine cone. It was hand painted by him and had glitter all over it. It fit perfectly on the boat. I still break it out every year and set it on my desk, wherever I happen to be living. This little gift reminds me what the season is all about. It's not the size or cost that matters, it's all about the love.

My dear friend you have correctly said it that its not the size or cost that matters, its all about the love. Obviously its the whole truth, nothing but truth. 

A happy and prosperous Christmas to you and your family dear friend. 

oh man that really brings back some great child hood memories. I guess it would be when I was about 4 ot 5. It was a Tonka fire truck. crazy as that may sound. something like that being the best gift I ever had. but it was given to me by my grand mother. We would open our gifts on christmas eve after a wonderful dinner. well I had a blast that nite playing with the truck, well Grand ma went on to bed that nite, and well passed away. to this day I still have that truck. a little rusty and some paint chipped away. but still have it, and would not sell it for anything on this earth.

My best Christmas gift is no gift at all, for the Enlightened Misanthrope is one of the thinking outcasts who doesn't equate superficial materialism with personal joy or satisfaction. Oh, what manner of scam and swindle has Madison Avenue played upon the teeming masses who have come to equate plastic toys and petty amusements with human love? Aren't these the same scam-artists who pushed "Valentine's Day" down the collective gullet, courtesy of Hallmark cards? Reminds me a bit of the absent mother who attempts to appease her state-raised offspring with offerings of plastic toys - compliments of Chinese-child slave labor, no less. Oh, the obscene irony!! Now, if I could just get my indoctrinated associates and relatives to stop sending those infernal Christmas cards I'd be a happier camper. Because you know what happens when some idiot sends you a Christmas card. You, unfortunately, are obliged to send one back. We're talking wasted time driving snowy byways, braving moronic Walmart crowds, and spending perfectly good coinage to mail a card back to it's source of infestation. And don't forget the saccharin verse that must accompany the card. "May all your Christmases be bright, blah blah blah......" Perhaps if they knew what became of their cards upon receipt they'd stop sending them. Oh yes, they end up in the fire, along with all the other refuse.

Mine would have to be the whole family together. Everyone lives so far away, and plane travel can be hard in many ways. So, that holiday must have been great. I only wish it could happen again. :)

Ok, I am definatly taking you off my Christmas card list!!!! :) Just kidding, I do understand your thoughts, and I too feel that Christmas is way to over comercialized. But humans tend to forget, they are self serving and self centered, we really need Christmas to give them a good slap up side the head and remind them to be nice to their fellow man every now and then. As to my favorite gift. they say you should never buy a woman tools or housekeeping equipment, but the best gift I ever got was a shop-vac. From my dear S. O. Seriously. I used to clean dog pens with a sponge and bucket, messy and labor intensive, I had never even thought about a wet/dry vacume. Now I can scub 'em down and suck out the water and I'm done. It's just great. I have worn out at least 3 of them since I got the original one. It was a great gift. Just the fact that he gave great consideration to the gift in thinking that it would be something helpful and useful made it the best ever. But a word of warning to you guys out there that might now be considering this for you girl. Foret it. It probably isn't the best idea for the average woman. I'm just weird.

My Laptop. The things I've been doing with it , the money I've made and the experience I've gained is worth more than the laptop itself :). And I didn't even tll my parents I wanted it! T'was a miracle :)

My favorite Christmas gift was a ten in one game table. Not only was it a good thing to help put together, but it was also the hit of the day. My family came down that day and we spent time playing on the table together. It really was one of the best Christmases I have ever had. The table had bowling, ping pong, Foosball, and many other things inside it.Now, it just sits in the corner of the workout room - we don't have any room to play it anymore since the garage is used to store the car now.