xisto Community
contactskn

Some Delicious Dishes From India. Have a look to those mouth watering dishes.

Dear friends today I would like to discuss about some delicious Indian dishes here in our forum. Indian dishes are really delicious. Here I would like to discuss some.?1. SAMOSAS:- SAMOSAS are dishes made up of all purpose flour, backing powder, oil, salt, potatoes green peas, carrots, etc. These are dishes which are deep fried and prepared and looks like cones. The stuffing is made up of potatoes, carrots, onion, green peas etc.??post-73445-1229426842_thumb.jpeg2. KACHOORI:- These are another delicious Indian dish which is made up of all purpose flour. The stuffing material differs from SAMOSAS. The shape also differs from it. It is also prepared by deep frying and normally used as a break fast.??post-73445-1229426865_thumb.jpeg3. JALEBIS:- It’s a sweet dish prepared of MAIDA(All purpose flour). It after being deep fried in oil is dipped in sugar syrup. It looks like round tubes filled with sugar syrup.?post-73445-1229426889_thumb.jpeg4. IMARTHI:- It’s again a sweet dish prepared in India in looks it is somewhat similar to JALEBI but differs in taste as the ingredients differ. It is made in a flower like looking shape normally.???post-73445-1229426914_thumb.jpegI hope you people out there will like this information. I will continue and post about more delicious dishes later on. Bye for now.?

WOW......tasty snacks. What a coincidence..three of them are my favourites. I like Samosas, Jilebi and Jangri(We call Imarthi as Jangri in our state) very much. :) Jangri is highlight of all. I don't know anything about Kachori...is it Poori?

i thought indians love spicy dishes. those dishes that have lots of unions.

Yes enhu.....we love spicy dishes very much.... :)

I see XPress and I are on the same culinary track, as too exhibit lustful abandon for samosas and other Indian savories. Indeed, one of the few things I miss about city living is access to Indian buffets and restaurants, where such delectable treasures are par for the course, as it were. For the time being, I shall have to satisfy myself with visits to this forum. Mind over matter, they say. But try telling that to an empty stomach!

They are making me hungy! lol Thanks man. Always good to be informed. Too bad I could never cook those correctly, and here I could never find them. I'll have to stick to my old stuff, but boy do those look great!!!!!!