xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cemeteryrecords

Linkbucks Beta From what I have seen.

I recently opened a Linkbucks account about two weeks ago. It says you get $1.00 for every 2000 clicks.What it doesnt mention is that those 2000 clicks have to be from the united states. its keeps a "performance record" on you to see where your posts are from, (which i question its correctness)So i had to get about 3000 to get to a dollar. I'm at $2.45 right now. You need $5 to "cash out" and send it to your paypal, so when i get there, ill reply to this and let you know if its a scam, or if they do you wrong or anything.

A month has passed.Have you abandoned this 'project' of yours or are you still bothering to get those $5. please let us (and the occasional Google visitor) to know to trust them or not :PI am not from the US, so I can't test this :P

linkbucks converts your links such as this one to their linkbucks url
it's like urlcash or other thing like those "url to cash converter" (i forgot the others)
for whatever reason it seems that they only flow when you're posting in premium p*rn forums with high USA traffic

and yeah its useless if you're not in US
i got my performance score at 17% for indonesian clicks, got about $0.05 in a month max =[

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)