xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
donov

Two Bad Predictions Of Bill Gates

The american Multimiliarder company owner on "Microsoft" Bill Gates won`t be perceive only by Computers but and for one of the bedly predictions about the technology.The british magasine for technology "T3" is declare the list of ten bedly predicrions of all times.1. Gates in 1981 decrare that ?never of the people of the world need memory of 640 KB on the Personal Computer.2.The founder of "Microsoft" declare with another statement witch is in the list of 10 bedly.In 2004 he assert that the problem with stamps will be over in next two years.Today is more than clear that in this plan have a more problems who are not decrared! ...

Haha, it's too highly idiotic for a man who is claimed by many to bee the smartest man on earth (or was) to say something like that. I mean just think, isn't the technology in the world advancing? Wasn't the tech. advancing then? If it was and still is, what possibly could have made him think like that? Any smart man wouldn't have even thought of that, and he even said it. His predictions are junk!

Perhaps he isn't that smart as they say he is, or is he?

ps. As I always say, you should never be surprised by what Microsoft or it's employees do. :)

Ha. I wouldn't say they are bad, but predictions that didn't come through. I mean, I'm a mac user, so I'm not saying he's an idiot for that. Funny he thought it though. Maybe someday... Maybe someday....

Reading this reminds me of what someone said a long time ago...They said that if Microsoft was building cars we would already have fully gas-less cars that run on water or another source of energy, before the year 2000.Honestly, I must say that Microsoft has brought PC's a long way. Obviously they are not the only ones that are working towards progression, but Bill Gates and his buddies were the ones to spark it in the first place. For that, I give them a lot of credit.