xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol

Get Anything From Amazon.com Free! Minimal Effort! You can get microsoft points within days, ipod touch in couple months

Until now you have yet to see a pay site that one, gives you whatever prize you want with over millions of prizes, two has EXCLUSIVE offers to it, and has the most welcoming community ever! This site is going to make you go nuts when you can order your free things in under a week, and get them the next week! This site has 3 unique things about it that will drive anybody to it... 1. Enter to win the lottery, no need to give up credits either! Get lottery tickets by commenting on other offers! 2. Play games against other users to get credits! 3. Fastest crediting offers around! When you sign up you can get a easy $2.50 right off the bat! So you should definatly sign up right now! https://www.points2shop.com/ OR if you want to earn cash for your paypal account https://www.points2shop.com/cashle (they are the same but one gives credits, one gives cash)

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Points2Shop website currently accepts only Europe,Canada and US members. For the rest of the countries they offer only Promoter option from which they can earn dollar per member. I like that option as well, but promoting by targetting such members will need dedicated blog on make money or blogging tips.I don't see that possible for me to send them US/Eu/CA members using my current website. So i have to skip this site. Any site with similar function for global members?

I was referred by a friend a few days ago and will admit I was very skeptical but stayed on the site and went through a few offers and made almost $3 the first night. I ordered the dollar using points so it's on the way now too. I really like the site, myself I am not much of a chatter but I read the chat quite often and have seen other members ask questions and ask for advice. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Here is a link if anyone would like to try it, I'm sure glad I did. These are direct links and not referrals.

https://www.points2shop.com/ or go to https://www.points2shop.com/cashle

when they say offers... do they mean like the offers you see on other websites like where u give then ur cell phone number and they text u crap? cuz me no have a cell phone ): and me no give credit card ):

I vouch for this website all the way! It is an amazing site with an amazing community - with a little dedication and commitment you can literally get ANYTHING you like! I have been a happy member for only a short while and I have already ordered DVD's, music, and of course the free service which turns your points to $! Given enough time to save for it, you could buy anything on offer at Amazon. ANYTHING :) The admins and members are also extremely helpful in solving any queries you may have and helping you get those extra points.Earn money the quick and fun way - go to points2shop.com and sign up today!

I vouch for this website all the way! It is an amazing site with an amazing community - with a little dedication and commitment you can literally get ANYTHING you like! I have been a happy member for only a short while and I have already ordered DVD's, music, and of course the free service which turns your points to $!
Given enough time to save for it, you could buy anything on offer at Amazon. ANYTHING :) The admins and members are also extremely helpful in solving any queries you may have and helping you get those extra points.

Earn money the quick and fun way - go to points2shop.com and sign up today!

heh. says
yea we really believe you.......
and odds are your post count will stay at 1 :(
Edited by Soviet Rathe (see edit history)

This definitely seems like a scam, but you guys that are tryin' it out, make sure you repost, and let us know how it goes... I'm a total skeptic about things like this, so I'll wait for your results.

Well it appears to give money. but I found it confusing. and I didn't get my first dollar before I gave up on it.there's offers of all kinds. like surveys, and other thinks. some of them are easy to be approved but others may not get approved and some might be imposable to get approved. but it's to my understanding that weather or not your approved you earn points to build up and turn those points into dollars. to be used on amazon only. while cents are turned into a dollar (which is the minimum payout) to be deposited into your paypalI got very board of it. but I'm sure from things I saw that if you took your time you could get quite alot. some of the people in the shoutbox are gold members and I read to be a gold member you have had to earned atleast $400.