xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
converzafra

The Best Cure For Diabetes BEST CURE FOR DIABETES

Many herbalists believe that Cayenne is the most useful and valuable herb in the herb kingdom, not only for the entire digestive system, but also for the heart and circulatory system. It acts as a catalyst and increases the effectiveness of other herbs when used with them. Cayenne is a medicinal and nutritional herb. It is a very high source of Vitamins A and C, has the complete B complexes, and is very rich in organic calcium and potassium, which is one of the reasons it is good for the heart.

Please give Diseases that can be cured by Cayenne pepper, and why and how:

That's very interesting about cayenne but what does that have to do with diabetes as your topic title says?There is no cure for diabetes. There are different ways to cope with living with diabetes by changing your diet, or by taking medications and of course some people need to take insulin if diet and/or other medication aren't enough.

I can't speak with any authority to the herb's curative properties for diabetes, but here in the States, truckers carry the stuff simply as a matter of course. A rite of passage, if you will. Seems Cayenne comes in handy in the aftermath of auto accidents, which truckers see plenty of during their long excursions. This herb works well to stop bleeding, and anyone who gets behind the wheel of an automobile should carry it. If you spot an accident on the side of the road, apply the herb to the victim's wound and it will encourage clotting and stop blood loss before emergency crews arrive. It can mean the difference between life and death....literally - as many truckers will tell you. Next time you (accidentally) cut yourself or otherwise incur bleeding, rather than immediately reaching for a ban-daid, sprinkle some Cayenne on your wound. You'll find it will heal so fast you won't even need a ban-daid. I speak from experience here. Recently, I cut myself while chopping veggies for my infamous lentil soup, and my wound healed incredibly fast with the addition of Cayenne. First, I sprayed with Hydrogen Peroxoide to remove bacteria, then I applied the herb. The end result was a fairly deep wound that healed within 24 hours thanks to the application of this power herb.Now, if the herb is this powerful, it wouldn't surprise me at all it's curative properties also lend themselves to diabetes prevention. But those who control the mainstream media outlets have much to lose by letting this hot tamale out of the bag.

For Diabetes: i will explain in a very light way...there are two types, one is that you don't produce insulin at all and the other one is that your insulin receptors in the blood cells are damaged already, both will give you high blood sugar level that may lead to Diabetes and other related diseases. The action of Cayenne Pepper in the blood is that it controls the blood sugar level to the minimum, it creates good blood flow, strengthens your circulation and kidney function and helps discharge sugar through the urine. So does it help? Yes... It also do some miracles. Many medical practitioners may not agree with that because they earn from the pharmaceutical companies from the drugs they prescribe and endorse. So why do they have to endorse Cayenne Pepper when it is readily available in any supermarket or grocery...they will not earn from that. Cayenne Pepper is a powerful herb, try using it by taking Cayenne Pepper Powder form, capsulize it by 150mg take 3 capsules 3 x a day (9 capsules/day) for 90 days and you will see the big difference in your health. (Available in Healthy Options and GNC)

I don't specifically know about the properties of Cayenne pepper. There is no specific cure for diabetes per se as in you can't reverse the process in the body which is causing you to have high blood sugar (either lack of insulin or insulin resistance) but I have heard from some people that Cayenne Pepper seems to have helped control their blood sugar? I am not 100% sure on it...

I've heard about this Cayenne pepper before,but I'dnever heard exactly why, so it is good reading this today..Right now myhealth is very good but one should never take anything for granted. I think I'll check into this stuff at the drug store or health food store.Really should look into garlic too.

Cayenne PepperThe Best Cure For Diabetes

I come from a land which gave Ayurveda, the mother of all medicine systems to the world.  You do not believe me, just google "Ayurvedic" cures and you will see what I mean.  Ayurvedic remedies treat the root and not the symptoms as the allopathic medicines do.  My Ayurvedic Doctor is in fact, an American, who studied Ayurveda in India for several years before starting his practice here.

He is very clear on the benefits of Cayenne Pepper for treating diabetes as well awakening the digestive fires in your body.  9 capsules a day is what he also recommends.  I have type 2 diabetes and I am beginning to realize the benefits of Cayenne Pepper already.  My sugar level has dropped several points.

Don't knock Ayurveda till you try it.  Pharmeceutical companies will never promote it because they will lose a lot on the useless medicines that they sell (like metformin - I have found it does nothing for me).

-reply by Sam Walker

Ways to lower blood sugarThe Best Cure For Diabetes

I'm a dietetics major in school and found that there are some foods that can help lower blood sugar. Individuals can have a table spoon of peanut butter or nuts, add cinnamon to cereals, oatmeal, etc..., or use olive oil in certain recipes. Granted these foods won't cure diabetes, but if a healthy lifestyle is lead, diabetes can be controlled. Another thing that could be tried is avoid high carbed foods. Carbs raise insulin levels causing your sugar levels to raise fast, but lower even faster.

-reply by tofuchic89