xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
networker

Confused-new Hosting Account

Hello I've been signed up here at Xisto since Dec 2. I've registered and ordered at the Billing & Support Areaand paid them 1.95 for Logic Plan.I paid them in MYcents. I recieved an order confirmation. I havent yet recieved any information about cpanel or anything like that.Where to log in etc. I'm confused. Any help appreciated.

when did you order the logic plan? takes at least a day for orders to be processed. they have to check your mycents and review your Xisto posts. after processing, they should be sending you the cpanel and ftp information via email. Xisto - Support Client Area has a "My Emails" section where a history of emails sent to you is stored. check that out if the emailed information you need is not anywhere on your inbox.alternatively, under "My Products & Services" section (also on Xisto - Support Client Area), you can review product details of your processed order. and somewhere along the end of the page you'll see login details (username and password) assigned to your hosting account. if all things fail, set up a support ticket to inform xisto of your predicament. :)