xisto Community
gisellebebegirl

Tonsil Pain Reliever?

Well I had fevers for 2 days already; haven't been able to eat and now on day three the tonsil pain is killing me ( they are just inflamted to the point where they both touch the little bell inside ur mouth.. They are not white or anything disgusting) I can't really talk right now so communicating with my mom who thinks I'm faking sick to not go to school isn't really an option.. Any good home remmedys you know of? I've been drinking benodryl because that's the only drug I own hahha; and tried drinking hot milk but that didn't go well hahhYes I've suffered from them before. They've gotten to the point of bleeding out. Or as normal as just a morning pain. And no I will not go under surgery to remove them

Well I had fevers for 2 days already; haven't been able to eat and now on day three the tonsil pain is killing me ( they are just inflamted to the point where they both touch the little bell inside ur mouth.. They are not white or anything disgusting) I can't really talk right now so communicating with my mom who thinks I'm faking sick to not go to school isn't really an option.. Any good home remmedys you know of?
I've been drinking benodryl because that's the only drug I own hahha; and tried drinking hot milk but that didn't go well hahh

Yes I've suffered from them before. They've gotten to the point of bleeding out. Or as normal as just a morning pain. And no I will not go under surgery to remove them

I had mine out when I was five :)

I have real good luck with Advil for fever and pain. I give my kids liquid Motrin(Advil) when they are running a fever. Maybe that would help with both the pain and swelling.

Hope you get better real soon.

Well I had fevers for 2 days already; haven't been able to eat and now on day three the tonsil pain is killing me ( they are just inflamted to the point where they both touch the little bell inside ur mouth.. They are not white or anything disgusting) I can't really talk right now so communicating with my mom who thinks I'm faking sick to not go to school isn't really an option.. Any good home remmedys you know of?

I've been drinking benodryl because that's the only drug I own hahha; and tried drinking hot milk but that didn't go well hahh

Yes I've suffered from them before. They've gotten to the point of bleeding out. Or as normal as just a morning pain. And no I will not go under surgery to remove them

Hey there,

I see that you've already tried hot milk and that, unfortunately, it haven't worked out too well for you. You have to get in mind that gargling with mint mouthwash and drinking plenty of liquids is beneficial to help you get rid of this. But this kind of problem might vary from individuals; warm beverages give relief from tonsillitis pain for some and numbing the pain with cold liquids works well for other type of peoples. It seems that, up to now, the warm part haven't worked too well for you, so you've got to try to drink something cold (even though I would NOT recommend, because in some cases it just gets worst, but if little quantity you might try but not an exaggerated proportion of cold liquid).

So you have some different solutions in there that you might try in a large interval of time if one doesn't works too well for you.

You could try to buy some lime; it is one of the most effective remedies to treat acute tonsillitis. Get a fresh lime and squeeze it in a glass of warm water with four teaspoons of honey and a quarter teaspoon of common salt. Note that it should be sipped slowly in such cases. (Even if hot milk turned bad for you, I really suggest you to try it hot in the first case).

Vegetables are also a HUGE help to treat tonsil problems; juices of carrot, beet, and cucumber, taken individually or in combination, are especially beneficial. The formula proportion recommended, when used in combination is let's say about 300 ml of carrot juice, 100 ml of beet juice, and 100 ml of cucumber juice

There is also the Banafsha Flowers and the Fenugreek Seeds that seemed to be effective in helping, but it is not something that is present right away in the house and I think that the previous suggestions would already help you. If not, you really should consult a doctor. Even if you might be a little bit scared of surgery, it does not mean that he will make you have one, just consult to see if it is not in a dangerous state and see what else he can offer you as a solution according to your medical folder data.

I hope that you will find a solution somewhere above (or below if somebody else add something beneficial)!

Tim.

Well, from what I heard. (no prior expirience ;])Cocaine numbs you're throught for about a half hour. It also can numb any body surface that doesnt realy have skin (teeth, gums, lips tounge) so its great for toothaches (so is oragel) lol. but i have yet to find anything that takes pain away for throught and tonsils. So as an "Alterative" medicide it works very well. illigal. but well. hope that helps.