xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kelvinc2

Taller, Taller, Taller + Fit :p!

Hello - ok so lets get straight into my question..I want to grow taller, I'm currently 170-172cm ( I forgot ), and also kind of fat, i need some advice on what kind of gym stuff should i do.my apartment luckly have a gym and also a pool.. so any advice would be very helpfulThanks@KC :)

Hello - ok so lets get straight into my question..I want to grow taller, I'm currently 170-172cm ( I forgot ), and also kind of fat, i need some advice on what kind of gym stuff should i do.
my apartment luckly have a gym and also a pool.. so any advice would be very helpful
Thanks@
KC :)

Based on what information you gave me, without your weight or age, this is what you should do:

Ok, first set a spot where you can jog maybe every morning. Before you decide to work out, you should burn some fat through excercising. Maybe after your jogging, you can go to the gym lift some weights, go on the trendmill, work out your abs, do sit-ups, push-ups.

When you eat, try to watch out for what you're eating. Refer to the food pyramid.

When you have time you might want to go to the pool, swim around a bit. I think swimming is a good way of losing some weight because it works out your muscles, and mostly your abs.

Also, check around the Weight Control forum for helpful topics that may also help you.

If you would like to grow taller, there's actually a correct diet, exercise and correct posture that you can maintain to help you grow even taller. Supplement is a great addition in increasing your height. But you should know which supplement that really work before you buy it. There are several things that our body needed in order to grow taller. If you want more info about this correct diet, exercise, posture and supplements you could head on to Growing Taller Secrets as there's couple of great tips in increasing height naturally in there.

As I know you need to sleep the right amount of time, because people usually "grow"/"get taller" during their sleep, but that's for children, if you're about 20 years old, I guess you could also sleep regularly and in the morning you need to exercise by doing different pulling exercise or whatever you call them.Also ou can gain little height by hanging and maybe even doing pull-ups and I guess jogging is always good for your health if you don't overdue it.. :angel: