xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Hancock Movie Review

Well I finally saw the movie Hancock and yeah I am glad I never went to go see that movie or buy it because it is quite disappointing. First the movie did not get good until an hour in, background story/plot was weak at best, the action sequences and special effects were ok. I give props for Will Smith acting in this horrible movie and your at least granted a couple of bombs and even though it made $227,946,274 this movie still bombed in my opinion and so at best this is a rental or if you got On Demand service or Tivo then your fine, but save you $20-$25 for regular DVD and your $30-$35 for your blu-ray dvd. So all I have to say about that sub-par movie and its clear lack of anyone really trying except for Will Smith.

I disagree, I thought it was a pretty good movie. It was pretty funny and although you did not really understand where the plot was going I thought it ended up being pretty cool. The beginning did have purpose introducing his power but I think it was more for humor than anything but I thought that it was comical. I think they were basically using this to set up as many prequels and sequels as they like and if they were to make new movies they can make them more plot specific based off the information people should know.

Yeah it hads it funny moments and stuff like that and towards the end when they were about to die they should have let them die instead of letting them live. Granted the giant heart in the moon was awesome but it is hard to make a sequel when there are only two immortals left, of course that's if another showed up from another planet or something but other then that I think the sequel or prequel would do just as bad unless you get like Michael Bay to direct it or something :).

Ya but they also said that they are the only two left but that they had been meeting each other and had a relationship earlier on and meet up every hundred years or whatever so they could also bring it back to World War II times or even ancient times. There are limitless possibilities and I am sure they can come up with some other twist for the future on what it would be like for them to meet up again. They could have a baby or something and have a Hancock Jr and have his life as a powerful baby.

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)