xisto Community
miladinoski

The Reputation Buttons At The Right Bottom Are Gone Where are they gone and do you want them back?

Reputation buttons  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks for the opinions everyone!

I need to say that I am thinking of a more complex system now, in which a member with less than lets say 50 posts can't give reputation, to limit how much reputation you can give in a day (I think vBulletin had this) to make the reputation changeable only in a short time - to fix unwanted mistakes but not to switch decisions just because you suddenly don't like the member.

I hope it'll be back if it's possible, it helps people decide which people are regular, friendly and fun, and which are spammers and/or haters and [insert some bad thing here] :)

I need to say that I am thinking of a more complex system now, in which a member with less than lets say 50 posts can't give reputation, to limit how much reputation you can give in a day (I think vBulletin had this) to make the reputation changeable only in a short time - to fix unwanted mistakes but not to switch decisions just because you suddenly don't like the member.

Ability to rep only after 50 posts and limiting the reputation for day.....good ideas. They will avoid the possible abuse of reputation system. Hope OpaQue will consider these if he want to get back the reputation system. :) But I can't agree fully with making them unchangeable....people may not notice the mistake immediately after they've given some wrong reputation. Because we have to click on the rep icons if we want to see those reps, which people rarely do. Edited by xpress (see edit history)

Soo.... 1 month after and no response from OpaQue or BuffaloHELP. :P

Perhaps they didn't see this thread and the suggestions I gave OR the mod still doesn't support this newer version of IPB...

I hope they'll notice i this time or a newer version was developed, as I haven't worked with IPB and don't know the name of the modification :P