xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
websey

Hello, :) About me Everything is always about me

Hi Guys,

Just a quick introduction to me and the reasons behind my meandering rants about nothing and everything at

the exact same time :)

Well what can I say, Heres the specefics

I'm from the UK (Reading to be precise)

I am a nerd (I dont deny it, It is my badge of honour)

I enjoy all things computer related, I currently run a one man I.T consultancy company & Web Design Service

I am training for my CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) Qualification

I am a christian although alot of my friends doubt this due to the fact I swear like a trooper and drink far to much

I enjoy gaming, wether it be a FPS or a MMOrpg (Currently Urban Terror & Requiem Bloody Mare)

I enjoy going to lan events and have been to a few the last one at the Battlenet Gaming Zone in Norwich (East Anglia)

I enjoy woman ! But tbh so do most people (even some woman so I have heard :) )

Well that is aboout it from me ! I dont want to take up to much of your precious time (although you started reading this so many not to precious maybe do some work now you skiving ***** :D )

Bye

Hi Websey.....Welcome to Xisto. Looking like you already understood many things about Xisto, so no instrucitons for you. By the way...very detailed and nice introduction. Hmmm.....you've chosen very interesting career(CEH). I too like it. I'm planing to do a certification in future. If you complete it quickly, I'll ask your help if I need any in the future. :) All The Best. Keep posting here and be a part of our community. :)

Tanks Xpress mate,Yeah I look forward to being an active member of the community,OMG it is hard work though training, Have to be in the right frame of mind though :)I have just got to find it again I keep losing it : )

Cool intro. Nice to hear about your life, and putting in the humor every now and then. :) I'm glad your a "good hacker." Well, welcome to Xisto. Stay active, and enjoy your stay. :)

Welcome to Xisto websey.

Nice to meet someone who actually accepts that he is a nerd. Cool introduction, it seems like you are doing just fine here, though a really helpful link has never hurt anyone: Link. You are a part of the MyCent-system, so I suppose that part is cleared up. Try to avoid spam, maybe you already know that one. I know: lots of bla bla bla. Annoying, hah?

Sorry for my late reply, I suppose I have been kind of lazy or/and busy lately - but I just wanted to welcome you. :) Looking forward to seeing you around and enjoy your stay here at Trap.

You sound like you could be a good addition to our forums websey. Welcome to Xisto. If your looking for good hosting you found it. Short posts are spam here but it looks like you won't have a problem with that, your good, long, informative introduction tells me so. Be sure to read the pinned topics and get to know the place. If you need help just ask but seeings that you already have your myCent account up and working you seem to be on your way. Enjoy your stay at Xisto.