xisto Community
Irrepsytomrer

All Greetings!

Hey welcome to Xisto. you made the right desicion for joining. Xisto offers a wide variety of features available to you. You dont actually have to pay! By posting on the forum, you can earn myCents for each quality post you make. 100 myCents= 1 dollar. The dollar is stored in your client area.

For more information about the credit system, visit:
Credit system V3.0
and
Everything About MyCents

Also, with each right you have on Xisto comes a responsibility. Be sure to read the rules and other important information here:
Xisto Readme

Welcome to the Xisto community, and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hi there, and welcome to trap 17. Remember, Xisto is very strict on spam! No one liners! I know, might be hard at first, but you'll get used to it. I don't think it will be a problem for you though. Have a great stay at trap 17, stay active, and of course, have a great time! ;D Again welcome!

Hi Irrepsytomrer. Welcome to Xisto, the best free hosting service. Already Ruben and Harrison told you what to..try to follow them. This is a very friendly community. You'll enjoy a lot here. Ask us if you have any doubts. Come start positng and be a part of our community. :)

Well Irrepsytomrer first you need to go read the announcements and stuff to get a feel for the forum. Then you need to go to https://support.xisto.com/index.php and sign up for a account using the same email account you use here. After a little while you'll be collecting mycent and working you way towards great hosting. I hope you like it here at Xisto and deside to stay because there is no better free host out there.

Welcome to our world, Irrepsytomrer.

Some are a slightly scared due to the one-liner and no spam thing, but just be careful. You will not be expelled or locked out if you do one, tiny, little mistake. Everyone has probably posted a one-liner from time to time, and it is okay! Just try not to make a habit of it. :) I do not think it is very important, but it is necessary to keep the quality of this forum a little bit high.

I think you have been given the most important information, but just in case: Click here.

Good luck and see you around.

Happy 2009 to you Irrepsytomrer and welcome to Xisto, the biggest little community on the internet today. I won't beat a dead a horse about what to check out in the forums since the posts above me should have covered it already and so enjoy your stay here on Xisto and enjoy some good hosting as well.